Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not even mad at the scalper. The guy is just the byproduct of Hot Toys and greedy ass collectors who wants to keep their value on collectibles.

HT better give us a whopper of an announcement this week about Keaton or MGS. This shop will be remembered as the placard one forever.

Not as exciting as SDCC was it :(
Still there were some nice postcards on display & we did get to see a picture of a picture of Batman'89 :lol

Ani-com was so bad.

AniCom was not as good this year as previous years, and not just referring to the Hot Toys booth.. there seemed to be fewer vendors this year, and they removed many of the events/booths relating to the models/image girls. They actually kicked out a bunch of models who were causing a frenzy of picture taking at one corner of the event.
If only the organisers would focus their attention on the scalper problems instead of the psudo-model events/booth girls. :p

Nice to see they turned the the art expo into a monopoly. I wont be picking up any of the thousands of collectables the scalper picked up. I have my eyes set on Superman, Cap, and Jake Sully.

But i did like the Posters they had, anyone know were i can get one of those?

Back