1/6 Hot Toys - Artist Collection - Kerberos Panzer Jäger Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you purposely not put the external helmet on him? looks rather plain without it, also the helmet should be worn abit lower at the front to make him look more serious.

Right now he looks funny like a bunny with those "tiny ears".

I've had this guy for a while, but just sat down to put him together. The most complex HT figure to put together since the early Predators. And a lot of the glue they used for straps and velcro pads didn't stay stuck, so I had some supergluing to do. But I'm digging him. It really shows how well HT could do if they decided to do knights in armor.

I also like the display base - I wish they'd do more display bases with this smaller footprint rather than the huge ones that take up so much room.

I've had this guy for a while, but just sat down to put him together. The most complex HT figure to put together since the early Predators. And a lot of the glue they used for straps and velcro pads didn't stay stuck, so I had some supergluing to do. But I'm digging him. It really shows how well HT could do if they decided to do knights in armor.

I also like the display base - I wish they'd do more display bases with this smaller footprint rather than the huge ones that take up so much room.

you do realize they probably added $50 on the price tag just for that Base because it's unusual to have such "detailed" looking base.

This guy aint much more complex that the Takara Kerberos but price is close to double.

you do realize they probably added $50 on the price tag just for that Base because it's unusual to have such "detailed" looking base.

This guy aint much more complex that the Takara Kerberos but price is close to double.

I've had the Takara and the Dragon versions and this one blows both out of the water in terms of detail and accessories. I don't recall the backpack on either of those, nor did they light up or have an Ed Harris head sculpt.

can i ask what was hard to put together? in the unboxing shots i have seen he looks ready to go sans the backpack/radio. im close to gettin one now, a (few more tee sales and im good!) so just was wondering wht i will be in for when i get it. kinda new to 1/6, i.e. dressing the art figures dredd was def a ordeal, lol.

can i ask what was hard to put together? in the unboxing shots i have seen he looks ready to go sans the backpack/radio. im close to gettin one now, a (few more tee sales and im good!) so just was wondering wht i will be in for when i get it. kinda new to 1/6, i.e. dressing the art figures dredd was def a ordeal, lol.

The little straps to put on the backpack. Getting the batteries in - nothing major, but did take more time than usual for a modern HT figure.

I've had the Takara and the Dragon versions and this one blows both out of the water in terms of detail and accessories. I don't recall the backpack on either of those, nor did they light up or have an Ed Harris head sculpt.

Which Backpack? The one with the Radio & Oxygen Tank? All versions have them Takara/Medicom/Dragon, and Dragon had 2 light up versions. I wouldn't say this version is more detailed & has more accessories than Takara though, but the Design seems more complicated but it's a concept design. And even though non had the Ed Harris face, Takara came with the main character sculpts from the live action, the 2nd version of Dragon also, and Medicom Jin Roh came with the anime head, the rest of the versions came with generic or no head at all.

BTW the box is unnecessarily huge, something i'm not really fond of due to taking up lots of storage space... good thing my seller sent it in a box 3 times it's width, i can use it to store other stuffs.

The little straps to put on the backpack. Getting the batteries in - nothing major, but did take more time than usual for a modern HT figure.

There's only 4 straps, it's much simpler compared to many HT figures like Platoon, Resident Evil series where you have to take off the belt to put the items on and use surgeon precision to slip the straps in.

Overall quite detailed figure, never knew about the knight light inner armor, i wonder what material they use and whether it'd dull as time passby.

The Masked face looks abit too narrow, looks more like a robot instead of a guy wearing a mask.

What i'm really disappointed is the Leather Belt that came with it, and that ultra thin pleather used to hang the waist & crotch plates. I'm pretty sure in no time those pleather will break off & disintegrate. If you're not careful you might just break it when turning the figure around. I wish they'd use real leather or rubber/elastic bands like the rest of the straps, but good thing is that's the only pleather part and should be easily replaced with real leather.

Also another disappointment is the ultra huge box, totally waste of space IMO.

BTW watch out when putting the C96 ammo into the pistol, i put it all the way in and now it's stucked i can't get it out or loosen it.

Right now i'm not sure whether to love or hate that guy, but the detailed base is great. I'm leaving the protection plastic on the nameplate for now.

Not too much traffic in here but I recently picked this up and all I can say is wow. Some of the best work ever from HT. Just a really beautiful figure.

VtpBOPw.jpg

sQ0NKIz.jpg

tGk4xPZ.jpg

I picked this up as well simply because of the way it looked and was kind of blown away by the quality and detail.

I guess it may have suffered from no one having ever heard of the source material (for the most part) and the bizarre choice to cast Ed Harris as the sculpt.

Regardless, a really magnificent work and one that draws attention immediately.

This figure kicks some ass. I think this will be my next purchase. Just looks beautiful.

I have that figure from a month ago and have to say it is incredible. finishes are of quality. hard joints and has magnets on the neck and feet. It is simply amazing .i will try take some shots

Last edited:
How does the magnets on the neck/head work?
Just ordered the head for a kitbash and need to make a neck post.
Are there magnets in both head and neck or just a magnet in one and metal in the other?

Back