Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me Big Boss and the Boss from MGS3 just to have my 2 most wanted characters from the games and then follow with the rest.

Guys I told you what Isaw....I'm not gonna start crazy rumours without some sort of factual evidence.

hehe we just questioned it because no one bothered posting a link to anything before you did,which didn't work :)

I saw it myself on Tommy Wong's facebook wall now so im holding my breath for a Rocky soon.

hehe we just questioned it because no one bothered posting a link to anything before you did,which didn't work :)

I saw it myself on Tommy Wong's facebook wall now so im holding my breath for a Rocky soon.

Is there a link or do you have to be logged into Facebook to see it? I will be dead broke if this pops up right away. Still, thats ok with me. :D

I bloody know about the BD Mark III. I meant one made with today's standards.

They repaint him - dats the only good thing about BDMIII.
Otherwise, it became even worse.

So yeah, I realllllly want them to redo MKIII so I could put it with this new IMonger without worry that it looks like garbage from the last century :peace

How is the BD MkIII outdated or 'even worse'?
It doesn't have the movable stomach of the mk4 and 6 but other than that I don't think there is anything wrong with it, is there?

How is the BD MkIII outdated or 'even worse'?
It doesn't have the movable stomach of the mk4 and 6 but other than that I don't think there is anything wrong with it, is there?
The paint on the Mark iv & vi is much better than the mark iii BD which appears almost crimson. The Mark iii also gets a lot of flak for being too skinny, people have made comparison photos to illustrate this pretty well in the HT IM threads.

Is there a link or do you have to be logged into Facebook to see it? I will be dead broke if this pops up right away. Still, thats ok with me. :D

Pm'd it to you.

Tomm Wong Jr is his name for those who want to search him up on facebook.

I hope this will be shown too...
091819g7wj3gfgpjg3syvb.jpg

Anyone know if they're doing a biohazard or Last Escape version of Jill?

The paint on the Mark iv & vi is much better than the mark iii BD which appears almost crimson. The Mark iii also gets a lot of flak for being too skinny, people have made comparison photos to illustrate this pretty well in the HT IM threads.

hmm fair enough.
I owned a BD III for a while. I thought the color looked fine. (sold during my great 1/6 purge, not because I didn't like it).

hmm fair enough.
I owned a BD III for a while. I thought the color looked fine. (sold during my great 1/6 purge, not because I didn't like it).

Yeah SAB I own the BD as well and I love it. But here is a pic from JohnnyT's collection of the 2 side by side that drives home the point made by others who can't stand it
Hot+Toys+Collection+Update+July+2011+012.JPG

I think it was early in the IM Mark II AUV thread that dedguy posted detailed pics of the armors die by side for various comparisons. If i can dig it up I'll post it for you :D

Even though I don't have any Resident Evil HT figures, I will snap Ada Wong up for her coolness and sexiness, such a special character from RE...irresitable!! :wink1:

Yeah SAB I own the BD as well and I love it. But here is a pic from JohnnyT's collection of the 2 side by side that drives home the point made by others who can't stand it
Hot+Toys+Collection+Update+July+2011+012.JPG

I think it was early in the IM Mark II AUV thread that dedguy posted detailed pics of the armors die by side for various comparisons. If i can dig it up I'll post it for you :D

Thats the standard Mark 3 not the Battle Damage version.

Good catch. Now I have to go through his thread for the BD pic :slap :lol

ha ha I'm happy to take your word for it man.

Although I think that pic illustrates the mk3 was not an embarrassing previous generation figure and look fine standing next to the mk4 - even if the color looks too dark there.

MGS for me!!!! Pleae HT don't mess up the MGS line!!! DX 89 Batman is also one to look forward too.

ha ha I'm happy to take your word for it man.

Although I think that pic illustrates the mk3 was not an embarrassing previous generation figure and look fine standing next to the mk4 - even if the color looks too dark there.

The leg and shoulder joints are pretty awful, not for the time, but compared with the MkIV... that waist looks pretty skinny too.

I hope they make a Snake from MGS and do him pixelled in all his ps1 glory.

This was just posted by HTC on facebook:

This picture from Plastic Enemies seems to confirm the gossip about new Hot Toys figures at Anicom : Batman 89 DX, Metal Gear Solid, a Marvel figure, Bruce Lee and Samurai Predator.

281368_190498144345517_138228759572456_542655_1414971_n.jpg

Plus this:

An interview of Howard Chan seems to confirm that new figures will be show at Anicom : Batman DX (Batman 89), Metal Gear Solid, new Mark I, Samurai Predator and a Marvel figure (Redskull).
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vg-5MRKCqk&feature=player_embedded"]‪Hot toys Ani-Com 2011 news!! Dx keaton batman!!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Back