Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Joker....

boring.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

i understand all the frustration with the re-lease of joker.. im happy though because i can finally buy a dx joker for a good price since i dont own one.. and im really happy for the avengers and spider-man announcment.. hope they do all of the avengers including nick fury.. im still hoping they will show off The Terminator here.. i hate when they just leave franchises dead

i understand all the frustration with the re-lease of joker.. im happy though because i can finally buy a dx joker for a good price since i dont own one.. and im really happy for the avengers and spider-man announcment.. hope they do all of the avengers including nick fury.. im still hoping they will show off The Terminator here.. i hate when they just leave franchises dead

This is probably my only complaint on HT's. Everything else I understand, looking at it from a business perspective.

Becuase there has already been 4 jokers, yet lines like watchmen have been abandoned and others left without characters been produced at all. :lecture

watchmen didnt sell so why continue a line hot toys was just wasting there money .

Ani-Com sure if full of awesome place cards. How do people there contain their excitement?

DX Joker v.2 announcement is a bit weird i think, does seem like they're milking it a bit (though not as bad as iron man), but really interested to see what it comes with and how they're gonna make it different from the regular DX. Im still happy with my DX, and got it for retail when it came out but i'd still consider getting the headsculpts(s) if they're different. Although being a massive batman fan there's a chance i'd just pick up the whole figure. lol.

I don't mind reissues, I'm actually quite like it when they do especially for the ones who missed out but seriously a Dx 2 Joker all ready. I view Dx's as a bit special & an excuse for HT to go back & reissue a figure but why Joker now, this is going to be there 4th Heath Joker in quite a short time with all ready a Dx release. Oh well, I know it'll look amazing but if HT wanted to go back I just wished they would of gone back on a figure like Rambo, Rocky, Robocop, Predator, T800 basically a big character that's not had the Dx treatment rather than one that all ready has.

Back