1/6 Hot Toys Yvonne Craig Batgirl for 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman Memorabilia and Comics is the closest that I could find. As far as Andy Fish, he is legit. He is a friend of mine on the '66 Batman site, have known him for several years. He is a very talented artist.

That's good to hear, thanks greatlakes. :duff

And it's great to hear that Lee and Burgess are coming.

Holy Christ. I just read the Penguin bit...if that happened, it would literally be a dream come true (no, I am not misusing "literally;" for whatever reason, at some point in my life, I dreamt of seeing a '66 Penguin figure on Facebook, complete with clenched, grinning teeth, cigarette holder, and uncanny valley Hot Toys doll eyes and shiny skin :lol).

And it's great to hear that Lee and Burgess are coming.

That's not guaranteed yet. It all depends if Romero Joker and Craig Batgirl sell well.

Money talks. If we all buy the '66 line and the new 1966 Batman animated movie, I think Hot Toys will make more figures as they are big fans of the tv show.

An Ertha Kitt catwoman would be awesome! Off topic I know, but just a thought. :wink1:

An Ertha Kitt catwoman would be awesome! Off topic I know, but just a thought. :wink1:

It's definitely a long shot, but I'd like an Eartha Kitt Catwoman too! I'm expecting them, if they keep working on this line, just to keep going with the movie cast, but if they branch out to the TV cast she'd definitely be on my list.

I'm buying any '66 figure that comes out, except the Batmobile(somebody just blocked me). Just don't do vehicles. I want, joker,batgirl,NEWMAR, penguin, riddler, and bookworm. I know the bookworm would be a dud, that's one of my favorite episodes though. I think the favorite would be Joker Goes To School. Whatever, I'm buying every figure from this line, is the point. Just to throw my two cents in.

My never-going-to-happen-but-I-can-dream-can't-I figure would be Egghead! I can't imagine it would be a big seller, but, uh, I'd get it day 1.

If we're going super out there, I'd probably say Shame. As a kid, I always thought it was super cool, Batman fighting a Cowboy and all, and then I got a little older and it blew my mind that it was Uncle Ben.:lol

If they do a variant which is a longshot, I'd like to see Frank Gorshin as The Joker. He had such a great laugh appropriate for the Joker.

Bookworm would be good as Roddy McDowell showed him with an explosive temper.

King Tut would be a colorful and ornate figure. If they bring Tut back for the new Affleck movie, Eric Stonestreet, Cam from Modern Family, reminds me of Victor Buono.

King Tut would be a colorful and ornate figure. If they bring Tut back for the new Affleck movie, Eric Stonestreet, Cam from Modern Family, reminds me of Victor Buono.

I agree, not only was King Tut a colorful character, his clothing, especially his feathered cape, was extremely vibrant.

Saw the new 1966 Batman movie in the theatre. Spoiler free review. It's enjoyable if you love the tv show. Glad I saw it on the big screen. Does scenes you wish they did on the show with Julie Newmar. Wally Wingert does a great Frank Gorshin impression. Nice references to Frank Miller's The Dark Knight and a Christian Bale scene. Fantastic opening credits. Keep an eye out for something interesting in the Batcave as it goes fast. I liked the movie. Wow in the past 7 months THREE new Batman theatrical movies.

Back