1/6 Hot Toys Yvonne Craig Batgirl for 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has 380 members. Easy to find! I'm not going to go through the trouble of screen caps, posting to a photo site since there is no upload button on this board. kuat of kuat if you're so good with computers it should be easy for you to do the legwork and find it. You can't expect everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Um, there is. It's the button here.

Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 9.55.50 am.jpg

That's nice on your phone but mine even on advanced shows only buttons for parse links and subscribe.

Others members have sent me pm that they confirmed it and that they thought some of the replies too negative.

Look if you don't want to believe it nor confirm for yourself, don't and wait a year to see what happens.

You brought this information to the forum, you should've expected to be asked for proof of this.

I did that it's on Facebook Batman Collectors. I do have a computer but it's a long thread with lots of Hot Toys office photos and their wall displays. I'm not going to do all the work reposting it when others can easily go on Facebook and read it for themselves.

I am dubious about a Batgirl. Everything about the Batman & Robin release points to these bring from the movie and not the tv show.
The recent pics of Joker are clearly from the movie as well. So I would say there's more chance of Penguin being shown than Batgirl, unless of course HT have switched or upgraded their lisence to include TV material.

Meh. I'll believe it when it's actually announced. My friend's cousin's best friend's bartender talked to a Hot Toy's executive's sister's gardener's boyfriend posts are all too common for every license under the sun. I don't doubt it was posted on a private FB group and I'm not saying she isn't coming (although I agree with the posts above that mention everything seems to be coming from Batman: The Movie and not the series so I agree that Penguin or The Riddler probably a higher probability) but I am saying that I'm not going to get excited until I see it up for order.

I did that it's on Facebook Batman Collectors. I do have a computer but it's a long thread with lots of Hot Toys office photos and their wall displays. I'm not going to do all the work reposting it when others can easily go on Facebook and read it for themselves.

I don't know why you think we're demanding to see the whole photo thread. We just want a screenshot of the bit where he says Batgirl is coming. :lol

Hopefully Johnny will post all the info that's on there though, I'd be interested to see it.

Hopefully the Penguin rumour is true too. Who knows. Romero would have to sell well for that to happen.

I'm very eager to see it now that there might be pics of HT's offices. Each post only adds to it being too good to be true and we've all been led up that garden path before.

It has 380 members. Easy to find! I'm not going to go through the trouble of screen caps, posting to a photo site since there is no upload button on this board. kuat of kuat if you're so good with computers it should be easy for you to do the legwork and find it. You can't expect everything handed to you on a silver platter.

I must have looked at the wrong Batman private page. The one I found has 11 members. I'll have to look for the 380 member group.

I was really hoping to see Batgirl, Catwoman, Penguin and Riddler, so hopefully this is true. However, given that HT is mostly focused on blockbuster movies, which certainly makes a lot more business sense for them, I'm not holding my breath. I'll wait for something official. It's so frustrating that they continue to sit on licenses when there are probably 4-5 companies who would gladly step up and produce these figures. I still think the Batmobile is going to get produced. Not sure what the holdup is, but if they are producing two BTTF DeLoreans, why not.

What does it matter anyway. We used to get interviews with Howard Chan himself back in the day and some of the stuff he said ended up being bull***t.

Back