1/6 Will Hot Toys ever release another 1/6 Catwoman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe HT will announce more DC stuff until the end of the year. (Not counting Cyborg from JL)

Maybe Arkham, Returns or 1/4...

Aquaman is 10 months away, Shazam and WW2 will debut in 2019 (with slippery release dates). After 2019 nothing is guaranteed.

Except for Shazam, WW and Aquaman will be ”easy” to make/update. They have to give us something else for the next 12/24 months.

At least I hope so... :)

That is why I am still hopeful of a Pfeiffer Catwoman for 2019 and at least one more figure from the Arkham universe.

Hopefully some more 1/4 stuff to, Reeve and Keaton need to be done in this scale.

Great! Now that “Batgirl” is going to the back burner as well, the avenues to get to a DCEU Catwoman just keep getting smaller and smaller. Unless HT is doing an Arkham Catwoman soon, I believe we are light years away from another Catwoman release...*so sad*

Great! Now that “Batgirl” is going to the back burner as well, the avenues to get to a DCEU Catwoman just keep getting smaller and smaller. Unless HT is doing an Arkham Catwoman soon, I believe we are light years away from another Catwoman release...*so sad*

I think opposite, I think we’ll see a DX Returns Catwoman this year

As long as Whedon is no longer directing I'm relieved. Hopefully they can find the right director now.

As long as Whedon is no longer directing I'm relieved. Hopefully they can find the right director now.

From Comicbookmovie.com, it sounds like WB will now refocus on only core DC character movies going forward (makes sense) after their recent reorg. Batgirl is now off their radar after the Whedon exit. So don't hold your breath on that one coming anytime soon.

As for the BR Catwoman, while it is truly classic, with Michelle Pfeiffer and all, I actually prefer the AK Catwoman better, a bit more credible, I guess..
Well, will have to see if and when HT finally come through with it, I guess...

We are heading straight for a Marvel HT blizzard right now, should come out of that around August...

From Comicbookmovie.com, it sounds like WB will now refocus on only core DC character movies going forward (makes sense) after their recent reorg. Batgirl is now off their radar after the Whedon exit. So don't hold your breath on that one coming anytime soon.

As for the BR Catwoman, while it is truly classic, with Michelle Pfeiffer and all, I actually prefer the AK Catwoman better, a bit more credible, I guess..
Well, will have to see if and when HT finally come through with it, I guess...

We are heading straight for a Marvel HT blizzard right now, should come out of that around August...

A real shame if that is true. We need to see more DC characters on the big screen not less. WW has been a huge success, Harley Quinn also proving very popular despite the mediocre movie she was in. I have a feeling Aquaman will be well received to, it's in good hands. Batgirl has great potential and Catwoman needs reintroducing as soon as possible. I still think she's the most compelling female DC character when handled right.

Oh, come on! If HT is going to make a Arkham Batgirl, please for goodness sake, make a AK Catwoman!

Arkham Catwoman is one of my most wanted. I already have or have on pre order every Arkham figure hot toys have or is releasing. I am doing my part to make the line successful.

I'm surprised they haven't made the Burton Catwoman, especially since Batman and Joker were so well received. Maybe with Michelle Pfeiffer back in the spotlight...

Ok, with Deathstroke on PO and Batgirl looks ready for PO soon (I hope!), it looks like an Arkham Knight Catwoman is no longer a matter of if, but when...I hope!

I think you are right, it'll happen sooner rather than later hopeful.

Sadly doesn't look like we'll ever get that Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman.

I hope they follow suit with the recent batgirl announcement and make a 1/6 clone of the prime one statue. That would be sick

Alas, this Batgirl is not announced yet! I hope it comes through for PO! I personally don’t have much interest in her, but a different story for AK Catwoman! For she will come with a whip, which to me will make her HT’s first true Catwoman as TDKR Selina Kyle didn’t have a whip...I hope they announce the Catwoman before the end of the year...or next year...

So it looks like they've got a prototype, lest hope it sees the light of day. 6:22

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.19.15 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 12.19.02 AM.jpg

Yeah, that’s definitely the NECA. You can partially make out the articulation seams where her legs meet her hips, and on her left shoulder; she looks larger than that Belle figure too.

Hopefully they’re still interested but I won’t get my hopes up until there’s an actual announcement.

Even being NECA, there’s something... So... there’s hope! :)

Back