Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Not my pictures)

Wolverine.jpg
Wolverine  3.jpg

same…barely resembles Hugh jackman
Then it follows a long and storied tradition of Hot Toys Wovlerine figures that don't look like Hugh Jackman.

I picked up a custom sculpt for the "Wolverine Origins" version that a boardie made a few years ago and it really makes the figure.

Jacket with real leather is cool but the normal figure is really expensive for a fairly empty box.

Apparently sideshow's batch is going to have a fixed nameplate? Guess they'll be getting it later now.

From the sound of it, they already had them in but they are going to wait to ship them out with the nameplate patch up. They will probably just put the corrected sticker with instructions in the box like the fix they gave out at Secret Base. Unfortunately now we will probably have to wait another month or two to ship out.

Justin did a review with a side by side comparison. I know a lot of people have been complaining about it but the new sculpt looks far better if you ask me. Also they need to be doing seamless forearms more often. They look awesome.

I know a lot of people have been complaining about it but the new sculpt looks far better if you ask me.
It's because the DOFP sculpt was never THAT good. It's very dated. This sculpt is better but it still fell flat compared to that near perfect proto

It's because the DOFP sculpt was never THAT good. It's very dated. This sculpt is better but it still fell flat compared to that near perfect proto
I mean that didn’t seem to be a popular opinion until recently. It’s an older release at this point too.

Yeah, the new sculpt is obviously way better both in terms of likeness and technical execution when seen side by side as Justin showed.
IMG_6040.jpeg

Back