Hot Toys Winnie the Pooh ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said before I might buy this but mostly for my wife, I been trying to sucker her into this collection thing for years so finally there was something that put a sparkle in her eye. I really do hope they make the whole gang.

Like I said before I might buy this but mostly for my wife, I been trying to sucker her into this collection thing for years so finally there was something that put a sparkle in her eye. I really do hope they make the whole gang.

That would be fun. Though the Hot Toys name is going to add quite a premium to the price.

uzzq8haao9ppspziqioh.png

It's tempting to buy Winnie as it's probably one my mum would have bought since she collected Steiff teddy bears and the like. I could never part with her collection. :monkey2

That would be fun. Though the Hot Toys name is going to add quite a premium to the price.

uzzq8haao9ppspziqioh.png

It's tempting to buy Winnie as it's probably one my mum would have bought since she collected Steiff teddy bears and the like. I could never part with her collection. :monkey2

I completely understand. I have a small Elvis collection that belonged to my mom that I could never part with either. :duff

This is the best thing hot toys has ever produced and i’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

What price point do we think this one will be, assuming it's released (which I'm sure it will be)?

This is the best thing hot toys has ever produced and i’ll fight anyone who says otherwise.

I don't know about all that. But I'll agree with you on one point though. I wants it. Ima has it. I just kind of wish it was 1:1 scale. One might say it is strange for a twenty three-year-old man to have a stuffed pooh bear hanging out in his apartment but **** it. It will be done,

Awww he looks so adorable.

I hope they do an Eeyore, he's my favourite.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apparently the movie is banned from being released in China... that will drastically affect the box office numbers on this one.

I saw it the other night. The movie was a bit on the slow side, but I enjoyed it.

Back