Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear people getting shoddy stitching, mine looks perfect, lucky I guess. I wish this came with the extra smilling hs and saluting hand, otherwise I am happy to have this along-side the other Captains.

PM me for my Paypal address.
:lol

How about an internet high 5 and I leave you a cute gif present:

boop.gif

:hi5: :lol

Just came from my local store. Sold them my Hard Hero Iron Man, took the cash and grabbed him. Paid $129 including tax. I have to admit he's awesome. No stitching problems, star is dead center... great golden age addition. Do I think hes worth the price everyone's asking? No. But for what I paid I have no buyers remorse. :)

Just came from my local store. Sold them my Hard Hero Iron Man, took the cash and grabbed him. Paid $129 including tax. I have to admit he's awesome. No stitching problems, star is dead center... great golden age addition. Do I think hes worth the price everyone's asking? No. But for what I paid I have no buyers remorse. :)

thats a really good price!

F the Promo Pics; WOW WOW WOW; just got this in hand and almost passed it by based upon the promo pic which don't do any whats so ever justice to this figure; I havn't taken it out just yet but im super excited just to be holding great packaging and the figure looks amazing; off to the printers to print me mini 1/6 posters

UPS finally decided to leave him on my doorstep...and let me tell you that I am not one bit disappointed in this figure...definitely a must get if you are a fan of "classic" Cap. Really diggin the headsculpt on this one, but like rest I wish it was a more smiling facial expression with a two-finger salute hand....I even like the first proto sculpt that was shown (funny enough, the proto sculpt is the one shown on the box :lol ) But overall very happy with him...took some quick snaps...straight out the box, no mods or futzing.

null_zps6b993289.jpg

null_zpsc0950fa2.jpg

null_zpse2d2a8e8.jpg

The stitching on your beer belly (over the red stripe) seems pretty loose from those pics mate.

:lol...for the life of me, I dont know why thats padded :dunno :rotfl

:lol Caps beer belly.

Hey Pajji, can you tell me who the figure is off on the left? I dig 19th century figures, thanks.
Is that Doc Holiday and is any of that stuff Battle Gear Toy's?

Thats Rainman's Doc H...It was a Full Set, all the clothes, belt, etc where tailored custom by Rainman and his team...The boots came with set but i believe reading somewhere you can find them online...only part not custom made

Back