Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't say it like that.........:thud:

It can do with a few mods. But the main one is slightly bulking up the shoulders. I bulked up the shoulders of the one seen here. With the spare i have, i might try and port the suit to a more muscular body.

A130E3AD-0A18-4ADC-AB18-8CCA8B1A6741.jpg

6EE4B9A2-C09F-410B-9A3A-618CA10C4556.jpg

40528E2B-0029-4D04-8004-A54F5293931F.jpg

thanks for your input and the pics,that will help a lot:clap:yess:
It can do with a few mods. But the main one is slightly bulking up the shoulders. I bulked up the shoulders of the one seen here. With the spare i have, i might try and port the suit to a more muscular body.

A130E3AD-0A18-4ADC-AB18-8CCA8B1A6741.jpg

6EE4B9A2-C09F-410B-9A3A-618CA10C4556.jpg

40528E2B-0029-4D04-8004-A54F5293931F.jpg

totally agree with you on that.i like it,thats why i got it.and its part of his history
No worries. Although the SSM figure is probably the least rated figure of all the Caps, it's a good one for fans, especially if you like that look in the movie.
And all that matters is what *you* think as a fan. Not what the haters think.

Just to be clear, I'm not "hating" on the figure at all, I have the figure because I am a Cap fan and as mentioned, it's a good figure for the fans. I'd definitely agree though that it's the least rated of the Caps (at least on my list) and the main reason is because of the (or lack of) upper body.

If you like the look, kds, then you'll like the figure. No worries.

I could have handled the weird body if the headsculpt had even a slight resemblance to Evans.

The arm of mine is loose. Don't know if you guys remember the Tony Stark Mechanic figures where you can pull the arm out and switch out with the "armored" arm that lights up, but that's the general area where the arm is loose and can pop out. Does anyone know if this is how the figure was constructed? Or is mine broken? I can push it back in place and it holds, but it is loose when I pull it out.

I'm giving this thread a "6 year" bump!

I just acquired this figure from fellow Freak Jaymig and I love it. I have the Endgame Cap and always wanted the Star Spangled version to display his first and last outfits. Plus, I loved the entire USO show scene(s) and "First Avenger" is still one of my favorite films in the Marvel series. I just wish that I could find a Rescue version for a decent price.

My only nits to pick have long been covered already in this thread; no pointing hand, slightly off shoulders and head sculpt resemblance is a little off but those do nothing to squelch my enthusiasm for this classic figure.

Just a few pics to share.

Star Spangled Captain America 1.jpg

Star Spangled Captain America 3.jpg

Star Spangled Captain America 4.jpg

He’s quaint and classic. With the classic Loki and Reeves Supes and the Brown suit and tiger stripe SSC Wolverine, I’ve been thinking of trying to score this one for the Old School hero looks.

Back