Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I want to as well, but the figure still bothers me. I have a few days to decide if I can get over that hump. Was going to use it on the DX13 but it's still on pre-order on their site.^^^

Been working on My Cap shelf, body changes and mods etc. I was afraid to touch SSMCap with his stars bolted onto his body to change bodies...but glad I did in the end. Turned out fantastic!

attachment.php

Just curious, does anyone have a photo of the Avengers Chris Evans head sculpt on the Star Spangled Man figure body?

^^^ Thanks, mate! I was thinking about using the Avengers head on the SSM body since the masked head doesn't really look like Chris to me, and that way I can use the Avengers masked head on the Avengers body. You wouldn't by chance have a photo of the Avengers head on the body do you? Curious to see what that looks like.

For anyone who has this figure: do you think, with all the quality control issues, that this would be worth $180 shipped? Or is that money better saved for Red Skull or something else? Thanks!

I like the unmasked headsculpt better. I was never really a fan of the headsculpt they included with this one.

Thanks for the reply! Now I just have to figure out how to get the head/neck to stay solid since it is loose and wiggles a bit.

I just got this figure today. Looks great but I can't seem to raise his arms at all. Is that normal?

I just got this figure today. Looks great but I can't seem to raise his arms at all. Is that normal?

I forgot the term for it, but his joints snap into a position, sort of like QS001 and Hulk. It's supposed to be able to rotate 360 around but I've only rotated it one notch up.

Will try again, thanks, Was afraid I was going to break it if I tried to hard.

You just have to add a little pressure so that it rotates to the next latch, and it will hold there on it's own. You just have to be careful of getting the costume stuck at the joint but it's hard to get it caught as long as it's not bunched up and stretched a bit when you're rotating. Cheers!

Back