Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came sooooo close to not getting this, Im glad I did though! Sure hes got a laundry list of issues bodywise but hes way better in hand than in any pics Ive seen! A great addition to my Cap collection, now bring on Cap 2!!!!!

Looks good Tony. I modded mine onto a TT muscle body, which works very well and completely eliminates the neck issue. Think you have your boots on wrong feet there.

Has anyone tried loosing the shorts and add the Avengers belt in him? Wanna see how he looks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Anyone that has changed the body...what is holding the stars on the back and in the front in place? Is it a metal hook? Glue? Metal teeth?

Anyone got the suit off so we can see the chest or even inside of the uniform?

I am thinking of doing a body Swap but not sure how to attack the stars.

Anyone that has changed the body...what is holding the stars on the back and in the front in place? Is it a metal hook? Glue? Metal teeth?

Anyone got the suit off so we can see the chest or even inside of the uniform?

I am thinking of doing a body Swap but not sure how to attack the stars.

There are lots of pics earlier in the thread. The stars are glued on with plastic teeth which insert into the body, but they are easy to remove.

Cpt A vs Adolf

DSCF1941_zps6a028ba2.jpg
DSCF1942_zps84760916.jpg
DSCF1943_zps593a0e8b.jpg

There are lots of pics earlier in the thread. The stars are glued on with plastic teeth which insert into the body, but they are easy to remove.

I saw the body pics, just like the figureson Ebay, but what does the back of the Star look like? Are the teeth "hooked" into the body? Did you flaten them out, like a staple on the new body?

I saw the body pics, just like the figureson Ebay, but what does the back of the Star look like? Are the teeth "hooked" into the body? Did you flaten them out, like a staple on the new body?

They just look like very thin pegs, two on each piece as I remember. I just cut them off and taped the sharp edge. They still stay on the costume if you do it carefully.

I was at Long Beach Comic Con thus weekend, talking to the guy at Corner Store Comics. He was trying to talk me into buying this figure, I got the impression it didnt sell well and they had a number if them left.

Anyway, he let me know that this will be one of their Black Friday Specials. So if you are interested in this figure, might want to keep an eye on this page on Friday:

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...ry_ID=12&ChildCategory_ID=106&Product_ID=7232

Back