Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, except for Red SKull which I just got on the waitlist for. I ordered him originally but that head sculpt just kept bothering me in the back of my mind. I ended up cancelling and either I'll wait until I can use a coupon for it or I'll ultimately pass on it. At first I was hoping he would be smiling and not so serious since that scene in the film wasn't meant to be very serious. Then after I got past that, it was just the fact that it hardly looks like Chris Evans. I'm still undecided about this one...

Really regret canceling my Red Skull. Oh well. I'll get him eventually.

I'm loving this guy - I thought it was brilliant that they found a way to include the retro suit in the film and even happier that HT made a figure of him. Probably my favorite of the 4 Caps.

I just started an interest thread for any one who would like the smiling War Bonds poster look.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133552

picture.php

I'm loving this guy - I thought it was brilliant that they found a way to include the retro suit in the film and even happier that HT made a figure of him. Probably my favorite of the 4 Caps.

Wait - what?

Hmmm - I'd given up on this one, but maybe time for a second look.

I wouldve bought this, if we got the smiling and salute hand.

Yeah, I think a huge amount of people would have. I think their laziness with this has really cost them, but I doubt they care. Just spray their old stock of Iron Men a different color and they can make 10 times the cash with zero effort.
:lol

Yeah, I think a huge amount of people would have. I think their laziness with this has really cost them, but I doubt they care. Just spray their old stock of Iron Men a different color and they can make 10 times the cash with zero effort.
:lol

ThatIsTooReal. :lecture

Besides, it's their distributors like SS, etc that's stuck with these figures; not HT. :lol

:exactly: Agreed!

Why not just order from SSC? They have a better rewards program and usually you end up saving more even if it's a little bit.

Maybe to save on local tax or shipping. AE has a rewards program plus usually has a discount iono if they still do that but they did before

Back