Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at it this way - in the movies this was Captain America at his dorkiest and most uncomfortable. The figure matches that. I'm good with it.

I look at it this way - in the movies this was Captain America at his dorkiest and most uncomfortable. The figure matches that. I'm good with it.

:exactly: :lol I like my SSM figure for that reason too, I like to think of it as part of the 'evolution' of Cap! :)

He is the only Cap America fig I got.

DSCF1942_zps84760916.jpg

DSCF2351_zps1122cceb.jpg

I am still conflicted on this one :gah: I know I want the stealth suit but I also want a red white and blue cap.

me too, I did put him on Flex so I have Dec 25 just in case I change my mind.

Does anyone have a picture of the body that is underneath? My arm fell out, but it feels like there's a joint there that I can reconnect it to, but it still feels loose after doing so, so I wanted to check. Is it like the Tony Stark arms that you can pull out to replace with an armored arm?

You can see it here.

The abs have a thick layer of foam glued to them giving the belly. The shoulders are even worse, muscle body arms on a non matching TT torso. Bumps and foam sticking out everywhere and a crazy looking lack of neck muscles. I kept the lower half of the body but replaced the torso with the correct one to match the arms.

Stock Body:
IMG_2662_zpsf4d6a9d3.jpg
photo_zps2a94da5f.jpg

Thanks karamazov :duff I'm assuming that piece of the arm at the elbow joint can come off freely like the Tony Stark figure?

Back