Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this from Midtown. Such a great price. I couldn't pass him up.

You know full well once you go down that path of collecting a new character, there is no return :lol

Congrats on a very good deal, too!

Thanks! I had TWS Stuff on order but I've been meaning to go back and get some of TFA Cap stuff. Pretty happy. Now to order the new Widow in a couple of weeks if I can. I'm already spending too much money and add a new case with lights. Damn it's bee an expensive couple of months.

Received my Star Spangled Man Cap in today and overall I really enjoy the figure. Definitely has a beer belly and the body is odd. It's not for everyone but for the price I paid i'm very happy to own him. Now I wait for the First Avenger Cap to arrive.

I got mine today. What a terrible figure. The body is weird, the shoulders are terrible and the belly sucks. The is my first disappointing HT purchase, not even worth the $150 I paid. Im going to put on all the military gear to try to make it look better. I think it photographs better than it looks in hand.

...after putting on the movie gear I think its looks alot better.

Back