Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can take the suit off, but both the front and back stars have two little posts that stick out of them and go into two holes in the back and chest. You have to go in and very carefully cut them off to get the suit off. And doing it without damaging the suit is a real bear.

I did it, and cut the suit a little, but luckily it was hidden behind the star. I took the suit off and put it on a Winter Soldier body to make a "Bucky Cap" figure. Also used a stitch puller to remove the left sleeve so his whole arm would show.

It can be done, just be very careful and take your time.

I used the FA pants and dyed them royal blue to match the rest of the uniform. I used the PF Allied Attack on Hydra Statue as an influence.

3e6c537d13e2107d4c1684f6d3e808d6_zps6c54bf7f.jpg

9071abb44deaadb9aafc9ebd25185fe8_zpsf835d95b.jpg

Call me crazy, but I'm close to choosing this as my single representative Cap figure. I know he looks kinda dorky (as per the movie scene), but he's the closest to that classic comic look I prefer.

Call me crazy, but I'm close to choosing this as my single representative Cap figure. I know he looks kinda dorky (as per the movie scene), but he's the closest to that classic comic look I prefer.

I really like him! :dunno I may be biased though. :lol

Hehe, still a hard call. Comes down to how movie-accurate I want my Avengers lineup. The other alternative is Avengers 1 Cap, have decided AoU design is too busy and TWS ones too different and/or retro.

Then again I'll have two IMs so maybe I should stretch to two Caps...

Hehe, still a hard call. Comes down to how movie-accurate I want my Avengers lineup. The other alternative is Avengers 1 Cap, have decided AoU design is too busy and TWS ones too different and/or retro.

Then again I'll have two IMs so maybe I should stretch to two Caps...

That's the best option! :lol

But honestly, I don't think the figure is all that bad. I really do enjoy having him in my collection.

Nothing wrong with that at all...I have the figure and I really like him.

But honestly, I don't think the figure is all that bad. I really do enjoy having him in my collection.

:exactly: Same here :)

It's a good figure, and you can do a few looks with it.
I picked a spare up a few months back on the UK facebook group(I think it was missing one set of hands), but have yet to find a use for it.
I keep meaning to get a trenchcoat for it to replicate the look with him drawing the monkey picture.

Back