Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont see the reason for hate on cap's helmet, i personally think it looks fine,plus he will prob not wear it much anyway, but the suit looks awesome

This Iron Man will be the definite Iron Man to have. Hulk is a must have. I already see Hulk sold within 30 minutes and the prices on ebay $500-$1,000.

Avengers Team, Iron Man line with Iron Monger, Batmobile......
:thud::thud::thud:

I don't think selling kidney is enough to buy all these...

I know HT is capable of look at Leonidas, a year later and still no problems (knock on wood). But if i got a hair line crack on that figure I'd be devastated, thats why i don't even mess with it. He's in a boring Neutral pose and Im not taking any chances. I don't want to think that way with Hulk

This last point is exactly why I never want a rubber body and why I'll always prefer visible joints. The poses will always be cooler.

This last point is exactly why I never want a rubber body and why I'll always prefer visible joints. The poses will always be cooler.

:exactly: Yup...this is why I've been saying they need to take the Preds route on HULK and give him the visibles, we will be able to get so much more out of him in terms of poses.

AvengersGottaPoopBig.jpg

Love Captain America's suit so much. Again Hawkeye could be something really special as well

Two things:

HT will make this suit look awesome. I have no doubt about that.

However, there are a lot of live action shots of him in this suit that doesn't look cool.

I do like the design, but unlike the First Avenger suit, it doesn't look good from many angles. I think he looks better in the First Avenger's suit with the mask and better in the Avengers suit without one.

A helmetless HS will cure the ills that anyone has with this figure I bet.

i love the suit in stills and from what i have seen in trailers so far, and the ht one will be awesome if they nail the evans headsculpt.

Its amazing how dozens of people will defend that fUUHGly Spiderman suit and yet no one will defend Cap :slap :lol

I think he looks ok in that pic. It sucks he doesn't have the chin strap. The only thing I really don't like about the mask is when the sides get wrinkled if he looks down. hope that doesn't happen in thge movie

Defending anything you like in general is weird. Why anyone should feel they have to validate their tastes to anyone else is beyond me. Like what you like, hate what you hate :lecture

:goodpost::exactly:It's a waste of time and just fans the fire.

I agree with all of this.

Everyone should be able to voice their opinion on how they feel about how a figure looks, or any other detail about a release. I'll never understand the narrow mindedness of when someone posts their opinion as if EVERYONE should agree with them. And when someone disagrees, WWIII. How can anyone think their opinion is all that matters? :dunno

I can't wait to see all the releases from the Avengers. I have the first Thor and Cap and several IM. But I will still get them all. Thank God for flexpay! :yess:

I believe they did tweak him a bit. I have no doubts that the figure will look better than what is on film, my only real problem with The Avengers Cap is that cowl so if HT can improve on that I'm sold.

Yeah, either tweak the cowl or include an Evans sculpt. Either would be fine by me. I might even prefer having an unmasked head in spite of usually loathing when superheroes do that on screen.

I really like that Hawkeye is nearly identical to Ultimate Hawkeye's red and black costume. Especially makes sense given Ultimate Fury.

108917-138190-hawkeye_super.jpg

The suit looks ok in some shots...but Evans somehow looks really goofy in almost every production pic when he is wearing the helmet.

Maybe the helmet is poorly designed and squishing his face or something...

A1__scaled_600.jpg

0905-scarlett-johansson-the-avengers-nyc-35.jpg

Last edited:
Wait a sec, I never noticed before that the wings appear to be sculpted into the helmet?

I believe they did tweak him a bit. I have no doubts that the figure will look better than what is on film, my only real problem with The Avengers Cap is that cowl so if HT can improve on that I'm sold.

:exactly: I hated the New Spiderman costume so bad I told my son I wasn't going to go see it, would wait till it came on Netflix. Then he sent me the latest trailer and I changed my mind. Whole different look once it's on film and not some terrible stark photograph.

Back