Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the helmet looks significantly better than say… the Dark Knight cowl which has such a small opening for the mouth it looks kinda silly and does kinda mash Bale's face. Some people might not notice it as much because it's black and enjoyment of the film colors perceptions of everything.

The suit looks ok in some shots...but Evans somehow looks really goofy in almost every production pic when he is wearing the helmet.

Maybe the helmet is poorly designed and squishing his face or something...

I've mentioned it before... I think Cap's look would improve by 50% if they just added a chinstrap. (It would look 99% better if they just went back to the drawing board on the entire mask). I like the TFA helmet much better.

I don't really like much of anything about TFA's costume… but I do agree that the helmet is better. It's not a HUGE difference for me though.

0905-scarlett-johansson-the-avengers-nyc-35.jpg

I'm sorry I've stared at this photo for 10 minutes and can't see a Captain America in it...

I think you could be right. Didn't HT redesign the Berzerker Predator a bit so that the figure looked better than the actual creature on film?

I wouldn't say it looked better but they did re-design him to look more how they wanted him to look as a Predator. Would HT's be allowed the same artistic freedom with this line though?

Every time I see a pic of chris evens avengers cap,I keep thinking its a photo of the first cap movie.not the first avenger the horible one that was made before that.I'm still gonna get it though but I do like my f.a vesion better.I like the rescue version even more.I don't want to see spandex ,I want something that's a little believable.

Every time I see a pic of chris evens avengers cap,I keep thinking its a photo of the first cap movie.not the first avenger the horible one that was made before that.

You may be on to something. Maybe in Avengers he resumes his propaganda/dancing girl campaign and the Skrulls attack in the middle of a performance! All this time we've been worrying and its just his new stage suit.

I gotta admit, as excited as I am for this movie, Cap's new look sux. The FA costume and HT figure was knocked clean out of the park and this just looks terrible.

Oh well, guess I'll put together my Avengers team with their original digs.

Yeaaaah, he must workout!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxo9wGA9qYg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxo9wGA9qYg[/ame]

I'm sorry I've stared at this photo for 10 minutes and can't see a Captain America in it...

Hawkeye looks kinda constipated here...almost as if he is struggling to avert his gaze from...

This photo looks ripe for some photoshopping LOL but we must spare a thought for the children who frequent these boards.

I've mentioned it before... I think Cap's look would improve by 50% if they just added a chinstrap. (It would look 99% better if they just went back to the drawing board on the entire mask). I like the TFA helmet much better.

Agreed. :exactly:

Back