1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks chaps. I hope my prior post answered most questions that might come up about my particular figures because I really ought to go to bed.

Yeah Clown Prince I'll have 3 different publicity photo figures when I'm done.

Love the promo pic Tech Noir head with leathers look, beautiful shots and poses.

Also Olbertfrog wanted to know what the new Gargoyles looked like on the BD MMS136 headsculpt:

Thanks for the gargoyles pics and the rest too ^^
Looks just a bit too big in the pictures but not that big, that could work for me...
Damn that mms238 jacket on the mms body look great and the hs has the perfect size.

So are the pants the right color or we still need to track down cheguevara or barnes pants?

Thanks chaps. I hope my prior post answered most questions that might come up about my particular figures because I really ought to go to bed.

Yeah Clown Prince I'll have 3 different publicity photo figures when I'm done.
Fantastic pics Andrew.
Oozes The Terminator athmos.

A-dev, I think you may have sold a few more for HT with those pics. The figure looks absolutely amazing there and I'm starting to doubt the Tech Noir sculpts now.

How **** up would it be if the whole thing was just a trick for Kyle to get laid and the "terminator" is just some Austrian bodybuilder dude in on the joke/plan (futuristic virgin) :lol

:lol Dude, I play this game all the time with movies, trying to make up how it could be an elaborate scheme for the main character to get in the girl's pants and see how far the scheme can be taken. The one rule is that it must work with all the scenes form the girl's perspective. Taking Terminator for example, Kyle and Arnold's plot carries on basically until the tanker truck scene since then it is undoubtedly revealed to her that Arnold is indeed a cyborg. Moments like the surgery scene don't count because Sarah didn't witness it.

So basically in my mind, Arnold, the police, and the Tech Noir patrons are paid actors by the eccentric billionaire virgin Kyle Reese who really doesn't know how to sweet talk women but doesn't want to hire a prostitute because that would be 'cheating'. Works until the last battle.

Back