1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buTuYsf.gif

Nothing clean, right?

Just a few notes, in that profile shot of the full BD head the ****ing collar stopped the hairpiece from going on properly, I didn't notice till I posted it here. A minor downer is they didn't quite get the teeth painted properly and it's like that on both the examples of this head that I have.

I haven't done much futzing, these figures aren't really final, particularly not my Police Shootout figure. Neck mod, beefing up, jacket fixing will be done etc etc

Movie poster figure is using the MMS02 Jacket to make him bulkier.

''Teapot'' T-800 (Tech Noir head/leather jacket combo) is using the new jacket as the body is MMS136 and is already bulky enough, therefore benefitting from the more form-fitting thinner 238 jacket.

Tanker chase T-800 is wearing all of the clothes from my old kitbash, none of the new clothes on him at this time. Oh and, not that you could tell from these pics, but I switched his legs for DX13 ones, like P. did with his custom. So the DX13 BD knee is under there.

Aaaaaannd bed.

Last edited:
Sweet pics a-dev. I'm super stoked to get this, I think it turned out terrific.

Back