1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrustmaster saving my pics? High praise, thanks. That first pic you quoted makes him look suitably bulky, just the angle though, I haven't done anything to him. The second pic I have a torch with a yellow light shining into the elevator to simulate fire.

You made me order him from Timcent you bastard. This and Robo next week.
:lol

Man your pics a-dev have just made me want another couple of T-800 figs :exactly: I must be strong and resist those damn urges to pop on ebay and click away my life savings. :lol

Top pics though, I need some cool dio like yours to show my two bad boys off.

I tried giving you reputation for the awesome pics, but it come up with a message ' you have to spread reputation around before giving it to a-dev'' Whatever that means. :dunno

One quick question regarding the neck mod, particulary even towards CK:
You guys did cut away the rubber cover of the upper body and then put the wire at the sides of the neck, then wrapped the tape around and reattached the rubber cover, right?
I´d love to do it another way, but it should be impoosible to widen the neck enough to just put "the mod" inside, right?

Yeah, you don't need to damage anything to widen the neck. You could take the skin off the chest if you wanted to bulk up underneath though.

You can PULL OUT the neck INSIDE the cover?
is that really possible?
never disassembled a tt body, dunno if it´s that easy to pull at it and just attach the tape...

You can PULL OUT the neck INSIDE the cover?
is that really possible?
never disassembled a tt body, dunno if it´s that easy to pull at it and just attach the tape...

You sure can.
I popped out the neck connector stuck some Gorilla tape round it, trimmed it up then covered it with clear tape so the black Gorilla tape doesn't seep through the rubber neck.

i managd to find who was that budget stark, he's on facebook, guy asked me 300 euros for the figure lol wich was more expensive that the ebay prices in stock.

For the neck mode, remove the neck plug, put the masking tape or foam around it.
If you want to make the neck softer to put back the neck plug hot water or hair dryer to soften the rubber.
Just tried on my TTM20.

Adev how does the mms238 HS look on an mms117 ou mms136 body?
Since the body is buffier it might look better, maybe the neck would need to be buffed up too then?

Back