1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The timer makes sense I guess but yea it would get annoying. I barely ever use light up functions now that I think about it. The last 2 IM figs I got I haven't bothered to put the batteries in yet. :lol I guess it's just nice to have the light up option at all rather than not.

*sigh* and Police Shootout figure falls flat on its face within seconds of being left to stand on its own. Miracle the shades didn't break. This is why I use stands.

You guys complaining about the timer for photos should really invest in a tripod and practice setting up shots.

If you plan before taking pics, the timer isn't a problem. Just set them up how you'd ideally like them to be placed, turn on the light, run over, take a photo.

You guys complaining about the timer for photos should really invest in a tripod and practice setting up shots.

If you plan before taking pics, the timer isn't a problem. Just set them up how you'd ideally like them to be placed, turn on the light, run over, take a photo.

Just because we can afford to spend several hundred dollars on action figures doesn't mean we can afford this tripod thing you speak of:lecture

I wasn't being condenscending, honest.

Tripods are cheap and planning out a shot takes three minutes max. :lol

I have a tripod, but she prefers I call her a girlfriend :lol

SilenceOTLambs_182Pyxurz.jpg

I wasn't being condenscending, honest.

Tripods are cheap and planning out a shot takes three minutes max. :lol

Three minutes, in this day in age, I'm lucky if I have time to wipe:pfft:

I haven't really been in depth about it, no. But absolutely it's a recommend. I'm taking what I hope are good photos right now. In my usual Pescadero T2 Diorama.

:impatient:

Woah, so your girl is really a bro, bro.

Nasty

:lol:lol:rotfl

Back