1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Honestly though, looking at that hi-res shot of the standalone figure on it's own the headsculpts look perfect.
They don't even look like they need to be elongated or ****ed with :dunno

Screenshot2014-02-20at122226AM.png

Yep, same here. Anatomically it's more than fine considering the limitations of this scale.
I just don't like the expression. It's too relaxed, PSO one even has a slight smile to it...

It should be dead yet very brutal:

Even good old mms136 has it, too extreme tho...

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

I agree with the head being a little round

It seems to be around the cheek/ear/temple area that's either too wide or the rest not wide enough. Possibly the chin area too

in the photos above you can see it looks like the full BD head isn't as wide here but it's probably due to BD details

Last edited:
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Me want John Matrix! As the exclusive they could include the weapons from the tool shed scene :yess:

1625647_2069875439818359_757471004_n.jpg

i dunno, this very pic looks like a total fail in every aspect to me.
it's much worse than MMS136-based customs.
let there appear some new beautiful pics :(

I don't trust HT that much. Especially after what they did to El Wolverino. :(

Ppl in that thread are legally blind.

Not feeling this one as it is now. Will definitely wait to order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all the newer photos people are complaining about has serious lens distortion. Waaaaaaay too early to judge how this will be in 10 months from now.

This is pretty exciting, waiting basically another year is going to be a ***** though. I haven't been keeping up with Terminator stuff, did they ever release a second T-800 endo?

I think people need to relax a bit. These photos are a proto and we all know that HT changes things from then till release. I wouldn't take too much stock in how he looks now compared to when he is ready to come out. Not that HT figures are always perfect...which can be said for any toy company...but they do deliver more often then not.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Chan says a lot of things.

QFT :lecture

I think one of the early ones was which Terminator figure folks wanted, and T2 won. But mostly they just seem meant to build up hype. There was a Star Wars one that I think Chewy won, a Metal Gear one that Raiden won, etc.

Yeah, I think the only poll for a figure where it was actually made was Sideshow's Snowbunny Padme, and we all know how that turned out :rolleyes2

that's a joke, right????

Nope... pretending to be banned will get you banned :lecture Dave don't take no mess.

Cant decide if I like this one over the old one

HT-t800-original-head-sculpt.jpg

:lol :lol Even when that figure first came out I couldn't bring myself to like it. Sure, body, outfit and accessories (those that didn't break w/in 5 minutes like the glasses) were badass, especially for the time. But that hamburger face was just so awful... even as a generic Terminator I just couldn't accept him. Glad HT went more legit and now is giving us mindblowing figures :lecture

1625647_2069875439818359_757471004_n.jpg

i dunno, this very pic looks like a total fail in every aspect to me.
it's much worse than MMS136-based customs.
let there appear some new beautiful pics :(

The only thing that bothers me about this is his body looks too skinny. But I'm pretty confident HT will correct that.

My two cents:

The sculpt does look great when compared to this scene and that's where I see a nitpick:

It's too relaxed, PSO one even has a slight smile to it...

It should be dead yet very brutal:

I agree with Riddick here. The mouth would be more fitting to the scene if it was more intense like the pics below:

As far as the body goes, I think it's pretty clear that HT just modded a TTM20 for now. I'm sure that will change.

We're in the nitpick phase but still, it's the best Arnold prototype HT has made. That direct comparison to the screenshot is pretty amazing.

HT improved the DX10 from the prototype and they blew the DX13 prototype away upon release. I have confidence they will improve upon this figure.

Even if they don't, I'm satisfied for the most part with what I see. This is another Terminator figure that can be crossed off of my wish list.

Im sorry to disagree with you guys but for me, this figure, looking so far, is nearly perfect. Sure there are tiny miny details to change, head for me is perfect, but if things go as they did with the Technoir and the experience they got from the DX t2 BD (perfect figure I must say), HT is going to improve it. Look what they did with the Elder Predator 2.0, changing the initial photos in a few days. They did nothing with the City Hunter after all the complaints....but that was before this last year

Hope sales go well and we get a DX in the near future. I prefer the Dx eyes to the regular painted ones.

Im concerned about the gargoyles sunglasses, I want them to be more transparent, so we can see the lighted eye through them.

Intense is a slippery slope. There are far too many figures out there that are supposed to look intense but instead they look like they really really really need to find the nearest bathroom.

Back