1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

that HT duckface is still ugly :(
I see what you mean. Yes. I was only concerned with the length of the lower part of the face, which really is too squat.

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

But Cameron made t1000 who is physically impossible...
which is one of reasons i consider T2 a comics movie for kids: magic creatures.
though the explanation of T-1000 wasn't "impossible" and was actually good, the creature itself was nothing more than another marvel abomination.

If Terminator could happen, T2 could happen.

Time travel is magical as far as I'm concerned. More magical than a T-1000. Comics, especially Marvel's X-Men had time travel all the time. I guess that makes James Cameron's first two Terminator flicks kid movies.

That's weird. Have you tried to contact Youtube about it? Maybe that info. was backed up.

the T-1000 is a bit out there
Good point, a-dev. T1 is feasible, but T2 is not. An important clarification.

Maaaaan.

Welp, I'm out of here until December.

Terminator+Trollface.jpg

Good point, a-dev. T1 is feasible, but T2 is not. An important clarification.
at the same time T-1000 had to be in T1, with T-800 destroyed in a middle of the story.
how lucky i am that Cameron had no money those times and made a perfect story.

though, karamazov80...
i'm sure you've read this.
it might have inspired Cameron to imagine T-1000, so he's not that "magic" after all (adjusting to the level of skynet fictional level of science).

Yeah, I remember seeing a Youtube video with some material that was like the T-1000. Of course, both T1 and T2 are sci-fi fantasy, and neither is very realistic. Having said that, I also think keeping things a bit less fantastic sometimes makes for a better story and film, and sometimes it is due to technological restrictions on the filmmaker. T1 is an example, the original Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies are others. When George Lucas opened up the door for doing literally anything he wanted to, he stopped being very creative.

Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel. Time Travel.

though the explanation of T-1000 wasn't "impossible" and was actually good, the creature itself was nothing more than another marvel abomination.

But if it wasn't for comics he wouldn't be called a Terminator? :lol James Cameron stole the name from DC Comics. Today, most people know him as Deathstroke, but his original name was Deathstroke The Terminator....not anymore, thanks to Cameron :(

And I thought we had come so far. Well.

Hey mods , can you change the threads title from "article" to action figure? So after I make a post it doesn't bring me to the damn home page of the freaks

Hey mods , can you change the threads title from "article" to action figure? So after I make a post it doesn't bring me to the damn home page of the freaks

Yeah, that is driving me nuts. I hope they fix it soon :gah:

It has done that occasionally on me but not every time. I don't quite understand.

Back