1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Love to read through this thread. Such awesome things you guys talk about and I can't wait for this to come. I'm really pumped but am sad that I won't be able to do anymore reviews for my YouTube. I just lost ALL my Subscribers and Subscriptions. All the hard work for 5-6 years and its all gone. Oh well keep this thread alive guys. Love the topics in this thread!

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Love to read through this thread. Such awesome things you guys talk about and I can't wait for this to come. I'm really pumped but am sad that I won't be able to do anymore reviews for my YouTube. I just lost ALL my Subscribers and Subscriptions. All the hard work for 5-6 years and its all gone. Oh well keep this thread alive guys. Love the topics in this thread!

What happened Apeman?

What happened Apeman?

Not sure if it's a glitch or what but I lost all of my Subscribers and Subscriptions on YouTube. Was close to a 1,000 and for 5-6 years I worked hard on my channel and it's all gone now. Out of no where. I have no clue how.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Shouldn't stop you making them man

I'm assuming you did them for pleasure

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Shouldn't stop you making them man

I'm assuming you did them for pleasure

I did but I also did it for everyone who was subscribed to me. Now they are all gone so no more viewers really. Hard to want to go back and start all over again.

Yeah that happened to my old U-Tube account. It just went 1 day, boy I was miffed about that :mad:. I started a new channel & said to myself, if that one goes then I'm giving up on the whole U-Tube thing.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear the bad news. Anyway to contact YouTube and find out what happened?

Yeah that happened to my old U-Tube account. It just went 1 day, boy I was miffed about that :mad:. I started a new channel & said to myself if that one goes then I'm giving up on the whole U-Tube thing.
That sucks big time for sure. YouTube has been having serious problems and for me I give up on it because of this whole situation. It's just crazy what more it might do.
That sucks man. Sorry to hear the bad news. Anyway to contact YouTube and find out what happened?

Thanks man it does suck and it'll be impossible to contact YouTube. I read you would be on the phone for hours and than when you finally get through they don't fix the problem. So no point in trying. Not worth it.

That sucks big time for sure. YouTube has been having serious problems and for me I give up on it because of this whole situation. It's just crazy what more it might do.

Thanks man it does suck and it'll be impossible to contact YouTube. I read you would be on the phone for hours and than when you finally get through they don't fix the problem. So no point in trying. Not worth it.

:slap That's too bad. I'm sure if you started a new channel, then some of your old followers would find you again. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

:slap That's too bad. I'm sure if you started a new channel, then some of your old followers would find you again. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thanks man. I hope to decide soon on what to do.

Fair enough but after your comment I was anticipating the usual suspects ripping into T2 again just because the T-1000 is a bit out there. :D So I had to remind people we're talking about a film series with time travel.

I agree. I mean t2 is one of my best movies ever. Also the whole time travel thing and the complexity associated with it... Thats what makes these movies a class act!

I want to play too even though I'm late to the game. The thing to remember with photoshop is that at 50% opacity it will pull each picture's shapes towards each other so things line up. That's how I created symmetrical images in the past. Anyway, here's my shoddy attempt to line up everything below the eyes on the HT figure with the reference.

t1compare_zps3a908269.jpg

I want to play too even though I'm late to the game. The thing to remember with photoshop is that at 50% opacity it will pull each picture's shapes towards each other so things line up. That's how I created symmetrical images in the past. Anyway, here's my shoddy attempt to line up everything below the eyes on the HT figure with the reference.

View attachment 96529
that HT duckface is still ugly :(

duckface.+this+is+one+of+my+friend+he+don+t+know_ca528b_3343755.jpg

I don't think the sculpt has a duck face. The lips have the same shape as the real ones. I think what's giving the illusion of the duck face is the color of the lips. They are too red. Can someone make the lips less red? They need to be pale like the real photo.

December...

Back