1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Slashing blows could work though and I think Wolverine's speed, strength, and agility spins circles around a T800 built to kill humans. Wolverine would hit the endo skull with powerfull shots slowly destroying the machine that stands before him. I don't think a T800 would stand a chance. By the way, did you open your Wolverine yet? :lol

Wolverine wins in the end most likely yes, not easily though, it would be a knock down drag out fight IMO.

Not yet, to busy being a nerd arguing about who would win in a fight between two characters that don't exist:lol

Re: Article: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectib

Skip to 1:15 :lecture

Matt (Ginger's boyfriend) was able to buck his legs when they were fighting in the room. John Connor helps the T-800 up get on both of it's feet after the T-1000 scene. The chip removal/garage scene? John lifts up the T-800 arms with relative ease when it's shut down.

It's not some heavy, strong *** metal that the latter, crappy Terminator movies depict. It's not some super being. The Endoskeleton is tough, sure ("combat chassis", like the bit at 1:15) but nothing beyond that. Hell, didn't one of Reese's billets get lodged in his forearm and **** it's movement up? Reese also bent it's head back and forth with that pipe . . . while barely having the energy to stand!

Admantium claws would cut through it like butter. Literally. :lol If the T-1000 can take an ordinary steel pole and stick it through the hardest/strongest part of the Terminator's body, then magical metal claws will make real short work of it.

Wolverine wins in the end most likely yes, not easily though, it would be a knock down drag out fight IMO.

Not yet, to busy being a nerd arguing about who would win in a fight between two characters that don't exist:lol

Go open that guy up. Do it... NOW!!!

Wolvie can take a LOT of punishment and he doesn't stop :lol

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1) MMS 238 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Figure

Why i suggested t1000 vs wolverine earlier is cause ... The t 1000 could always claw up like the wolverine and since he can't be cut into, he can surely aim to cut off wolverines head... That gotta definitely kill him...

Why i suggested t1000 vs wolverine earlier is cause ... The t 1000 could always claw up like the wolverine and since he can't be cut into, he can surely aim to cut off wolverines head... That gotta definitely kill him...

I don't think the T1000 would be strong enough metal to actually cut through Wolverine's adamantium skeleton. I think that fight would be a stalemate in hand to hand combat.

Well, two problems.

1. T1000 can't cut adamantium.

2. He has been decapitated in the ultimate universe (Adamantium in the ultimate universe is weaker than the adamantium from the normal/classic 616 universe)

Make it more interesting by having bone claw Wolverine sans adamantium bonded skeleton.

1) Cameron made a terminator as something physically possible.
2) Marvel made a Wolverine as something physically impossible.
3) everybody comparing possible to impossible doesn't feel or appreciate the essence of both.
:pfft:

Like the newer Terminator-movies, Wolverine from the 90's and onward has gotten so ridiculously overpowered to the point that almost no one in their right mind can hold anymore than a fleeting interest in him anymore. I used to love Wolverine in the 80's now he is the shining example of everything that is wrong with Marvel and most superhero comics in general.

Make it more interesting by having bone claw Wolverine sans adamantium bonded skeleton.

Terminator wins easy in that case, wolverine wouldn't have much of a chance and could do little damage whereas the terminator could punch right though wolverines chest and rip out his heart:horror

1) Cameron made a terminator as something physically possible.
2) Marvel made a Wolverine as something physically impossible.
3) everybody comparing possible to impossible doesn't feel or appreciate the essence of both.
:pfft:

But Cameron made t1000 who is physically impossible...

True T-1000 is a bit implausible compared to the T-800, but then so is time travel.

'MERICAaaaaa!

True T-1000 is a bit implausible compared to the T-800, but then so is time travel.

I am not saying that at all. I was just making a comment towards the impossibility of wolverine and t1000 and hence a few pages back i pegged them together for a fight rather than a t800 and wolverine. My personal view is that if fantasy translated to reality t800 vs wolverine wont last long, however t1000 vs wolverine will be an interesting match up... We must also throw magneto in the mix, he will have a juggling time with both of them....;) ...

I am not saying that at all. I was just making a comment towards the impossibility of wolverine and t1000 and hence a few pages back i pegged them together for a fight rather than a t800 and wolverine. My personal view is that if fantasy translated to reality t800 vs wolverine wont last long, however t1000 vs wolverine will be an interesting match up... We must also throw magneto in the mix, he will have a juggling time with both of them....;) ...

Fair enough but after your comment I was anticipating the usual suspects ripping into T2 again just because the T-1000 is a bit out there. :D So I had to remind people we're talking about a film series with time travel.

Terminator wins easy in that case, wolverine wouldn't have much of a chance and could do little damage whereas the terminator could punch right though wolverines chest and rip out his heart:horror

Yeah, I agree with you on this Skull. I think the bone claws wouldn't do sh** against the T800 and he would be in trouble trying to figure out how to destroy it. In the process, Wolverine would get caught by a T800 hand, which could do some serious damage :horror

I still take wolverine without the adamantium because his physical strength doesn't come from the metal, and he's faster, more skilled, and his healing would be at %100 full power because it doesn't have to fight the metal in his body....god I sound like nerd :lol

Back