Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across a toy review guy blog in HK, he posted a picture. And I suspect is the Hot Toys Batman and Joker.

Here goes.
ap_20080503031733964.jpg.jpg

Here you go! :chew

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Yeah, the detail looks like HT... but paint is not as strong. But we don't know where the image originated or what it was supposed to be. Maybe just an early test shot... not indicating the final product.

Very cool bust.

About the pic of Joker and Batman sculpts. Is that pic official? How do we know if that's not just a fake?

Am I the only person here who'd like to see a figure of Michael Caine as Alfred the Butler?

Are you kidding!!?!? ABSOLUTELY!
Alfred, Gordon, Lucius, Crane, Ducard/Ra's...
And from DK specifically, Batman, Wayne, Joker, Goon Joker, Dent as 2F, Scarecrow, Hell even Rachel Dawes (I kinda like Maggie Gyllenhaal, but I doubt that will ever happen...be like waiting for a Vicky Vale from the 89 flick...), and more I am sure.
Bring on some sidebar guys! Love that. Alfred and Gordon for sure though!

So, isn't it about time we get an Batman Begins re-release? With a new head sculpt (one could only wish)? Bruce still wears the Begins suit for a short time in TDK, right?

So, isn't it about time we get an Batman Begins re-release? With a new head sculpt (one could only wish)? Bruce still wears the Begins suit for a short time in TDK, right?

I'd buy that. I bought the Takara, but I feel like the rubber is so fragile that I'm not comfortable doing anything other than keeping it in the box or putting it in a display case. I'd like one that I can actually dare to pose in fight poses anytime I'm bored.

Now that we've seen there's a 1/4 Batman bust, I'm wondering if the Joker head in that image is actually a 1/4 bust, the skin texture is more evident than their previous 1/6 figures, so maybe it's stronger because the head is larger too. Man are these exciting times to be a Bat freak though.

Back