Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some actors heads just never look that good in 1/6 scale. Bale was born for the scale. Those sculpts are perfect!

Yes he was.

5.jpg

It's crazy that we'll be getting product so fast after learning of it in this industry, this is like a record, but as much as I'm eager for the movie, I'm just as eager for the figures, and I'm ecstatic that within about a month give or take, these will be in my hands, :rock

15DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

1DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

As much as I love photographing my Takara Batman figure, it gets old shooting Batman solo and Fox Mulder is not a good villain substitute. Finally, I'll have a proper Batman villain to work with and my creativity can really flourish.

It's crazy that we'll be getting product so fast after learning of it in this industry, this is like a record, but as much as I'm eager for the movie, I'm just as eager for the figures, and I'm ecstatic that within about a month give or take, these will be in my hands, :rock

15DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

1DK_TheJoker_12inches.jpg

As much as I love photographing my Takara Batman figure, it gets old shooting Batman solo and Fox Mulder is not a good villain substitute. Finally, I'll have a proper Batman villain to work with and my creativity can really flourish.

Oh yeah! :rock I'm guessing Toys2 will ship them the second week of August.

And you will have a blast shooting Joker from all kinds of angles.

Back