Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

YES!!!!

Thank you Jebus!! I can relax at long last. I'm so happy about this, I'm down for ANYTHING they release. The Joker and Bats are a no brainer, as is Two Face. From there, if they did Cop disguise Joker or Nurse Joker or Scarecrow... whatever. I'm so freakin there it's not funny.

My mind is swimming with the possibilities for a HT 1/6 Joker. The clothing will be fantastic, much more accurate than I can reproduce. The paint is fixable, I don't think it will be near as crazy as I could paint it. But to have him in hand with his cards, knives, guns... It will be FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

First Iron Man, now this?? :monkey5

:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

YES!!!!

Thank you Jebus!! I can relax at long last. I'm so happy about this, I'm down for ANYTHING they release. The Joker and Bats are a no brainer, as is Two Face. From there, if they did Cop disguise Joker or Nurse Joker or Scarecrow... whatever. I'm so freakin there it's not funny.

And Goons! Maybe one with multiple masks.

Great news!!! I was debating whether or not I wanted to keep the HT Batman since he has no one to battle... but now that we'll get a kickass Joker he's definitely a keeper :rock

This is fantastic news. And I love the word "numerous" Hopefully that will go back to BB and we can get a Rajs al Ghul (Liam) too. But at least Bats, Joker and Harvey. A Gordon would be very welcome as well.

I've said this many times - but DC Direct won't let anyone officially import these figures into the US. So it's 99.99% sure that Sideshow won't be able to carry them.

However with the recent destruction of New Line, SSC will have to forge new bonds with the WB licensing department and perhaps that will allow new freedoms with WB product and DC stuff.

I believe the art prints are relationships that SSC has had with the artists rather than anything official from DC.

Yay. Joker for me too! The Tak Bats works for me and like others I think the new costume is lame - still want to see how HT does it though.

you cannot know that untill you actually see the movie...:rolleyes:
I actually think the mask has more animal-like features to it than the first mask.

I will try to get a Joker for sure, beyond that I dont know yet. Will have to watch the movie 1st.

Good news. But if SSC is not going to carry them, I have to find a not to expensive European retailer...

¿No reward points for these... ? :monkey2
¿No 30 days return guaranty for these... ? :monkey2

¿:monkey2?
I will try to get a Joker for sure, beyond that I dont know yet. Will have to watch the movie 1st.

Same here. Besides, I always though that the Takara Batman was the best out there to date.

hot toys are destroying all competition - period.
How the hell are they getting all these licenses so quick ?.
Iorn man , aliens , predator , avp , avp 2 , batman begins , dark knight , tons !!! :rock
Hot toys , keep it up !!! :rock

Back