Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool

Starting tonight people will... save their money!

Their Joker(s) will be mine. Bats I could careless about though. Two-Face and Scarecrow would be other must-buys from me.

yup... the Joker is gonna be sweet. i wonder how many weapons he's gonna come with. i know the trailer shows the police pulling out 20 knives from his coat, we see a machine gun, RPG, and a pistol.

Since this is a DC license, is there any chance of Sideshow distributing these? They've never carried DC figures before.

yup... the Joker is gonna be sweet. i wonder how many weapons he's gonna come with. i know the trailer shows the police pulling out 20 knives from his coat, we see a machine gun, RPG, and a pistol.

At LEAST those (maybe a few less knives) but don't forgot his Joker Cards!

Product description SHOULD look like the following:

Authentic Heath Ledger Likeness as the Joker
-detailed paint

Clothing:
-long overcoat
-jacket
-shirt
-tie
-vest
-pants
-socks
-shoes
-gold/silver chain (I've seen pics that could be either color)

Accessories:
-knives
-pistol
-RPG
-Machine Gun
-multple Joker cards
-multiple gloved and ungloved hands

Bonus: Interchangable portrait with Messy make-up!

Then of course, there would be the "special version" from the Prologue:

Authentic Heath Ledger Likeness as the Joker
-detailed paint

Clothing:
-jacket
-shirt
-pants
-shoes

Accessories:
-Machine Gun
-Bag
-multiple stacks of cash
-grenade
-multiple interchangable gloved hands
-Joker Cards (can't have enough of them)
-Clown Mask

I dont think they will. Best bet would be to get them from Toys2.

I don't think so either. I was just hoping that with Sideshow there would be a chance of actually ordering on a certain date.

You certainly can't go wrong with Toys2.

Yay. Joker for me too! The Tak Bats works for me and like others I think the new costume is lame - still want to see how HT does it though.

I don't think Sideshow carried the Hot Toys Batman when it came out.

Plenty of time to mull it over. Best thing to do is wait and see what's what.

They offered neither recent Superman figures, so I doubt they will offer DK Batman.

That is true. I forgot about them. But Sideshow would be incredibly stupid not to with these. I already submitted a question to the production blog asking if they will be distributing these.

I hope they have a Joker ready to show at SDCC!

Even if SS did carry them which they won't, you'd probably get them cheaper even with shipping from toys2 and FASTER.

(just like the rocky 3 fig)

Toys2??? never heard of them. and they didn't have batman or superman. would possibly have to do with their Marvel licenses???

I doubt that is the case. It would be like saying they couldn't do Michael Myers because they have the New Line license. They did Michael, even if he was crappy, and still had the New Line License.

My guess is the DCD has control over US products (hense why only Mattel makes them besides DCD). But since these will only be DISTRIBUTED, I don't see why should wouldn't be able to.

Back