Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy that. I bought the Takara, but I feel like the rubber is so fragile that I'm not comfortable doing anything other than keeping it in the box or putting it in a display case. I'd like one that I can actually dare to pose in fight poses anytime I'm bored.

HA!!! i thought i was the only one, i bought mine in march, took him out then after watching the movie, im regreting why in the hell i bought the takara batman, damn suit, so right now he's been in his box almost a month:mad:

I don't know what issue you guys have had with Tak Batman, I don't find him any more fragile than any Hot Toys or Sideshow or Medicom figure. Handle with care, and you can do cool things with him.

That bust looks freaking awesome I suppose it’s from HT 1/4 bust line. :cool:

sdby22491_j2.jpg

I so exited, guess I’m going to buy all the HT Bat and Iron Man stuff. :banana

:D

I love the bust and best part, they have arituclated heads, I'm going to get it and pose him looking off to his left to capture that somber look I love in some of the promo stuff of Batman, I love that heroic yet troubled image it conveys.

The good part is, based on the image, Batman should be priced more like Rambo than the Predator bust because there's no removable helmet and stuff like that, for $50, a 1/4 Batman bust that looks like that is a great deal to me.

I love the bust and best part, they have arituclated heads, I'm going to get it and pose him looking off to his left to capture that somber look I love in some of the promo stuff of Batman, I love that heroic yet troubled image it conveys.

I guess we going to see a ¼ bust from TDK as well and with a Joker bust ...that would rock. :joy

I guess we going to see a ¼ bust from TDK as well and with a Joker bust ...that would rock. :joy

I actually think that Joker image posted around here could be a 1/4 bust and not the 1/6 figure, the Rambo bust proto had much more texture to it than the Rambo 3 figure, I'm thinking with so much texture showing on Joker, could be a bust, and Batman could be this bust from another angle. Either way, great things coming out of HT for Batman this summer.

I actually think that Joker image posted around here could be a 1/4 bust and not the 1/6 figure, the Rambo bust proto had much more texture to it than the Rambo 3 figure, I'm thinking with so much texture showing on Joker, could be a bust, and Batman could be this bust from another angle. Either way, great things coming out of HT for Batman this summer.[/QUOTE]

You’re right about that :banana …and I’m going to be soooooo pore. :banghead

:naughty

I actually think that Joker image posted around here could be a 1/4 bust and not the 1/6 figure, the Rambo bust proto had much more texture to it than the Rambo 3 figure, I'm thinking with so much texture showing on Joker, could be a bust, and Batman could be this bust from another angle. Either way, great things coming out of HT for Batman this summer.

I think you might be right about that Maulfan, comparing the two images, the Batman bust looks identical except for a different angle and darker lighting.

I hope Sideshow gets to carry these. If the Batman and Joker busts are $40 I'd seriously consider buying both, and I haven't bought a bust since Gentle Giant's Boba Fett! :monkey5

Between HT Dark Knight and Iron Man stuff, I am going to be broke. On a side note, where can I sign up for the Hot Toys newsletter? I have looked all over their website to no avail.

Between HT Dark Knight and Iron Man stuff, I am going to be broke. On a side note, where can I sign up for the Hot Toys newsletter? I have looked all over their website to no avail.

Here:
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/contact.php
There's a couple of check mark boxes that say:
Put me on the mailing list:

HTML version
Plain (non-HTML) version
No thanks
Check one and just send them an email saying you'd like to be placed on the mailing list.

Here:
https://www.hottoys.com.hk/contact.php
There's a couple of check mark boxes that say:

Check one and just send them an email saying you'd like to be placed on the mailing list.

Thanks for clearing that up, I went looking recently and didn't understand that the contact form was the same as newsletter signup, usually it's just plug in your email and click a button.

I don't know what issue you guys have had with Tak Batman, I don't find him any more fragile than any Hot Toys or Sideshow or Medicom figure. Handle with care, and you can do cool things with him.

nah is just the paint of the bathead, its coming off , i could see little pieces of black paint on my fingers, but i think its mine, his cowl doesnt match the color of his suit and his gaunlets too, and i cant pose mine for ^^^^ , someone made his crouch, i tried and failed XD , you guys sure know how to pose him

i didnt find this thread til now. hot toys "the dark knight" in 1/6 scale? bring em on!!! this is gonna be awesome. just when i thought things were dying down a little and i could save some money. i guess not.

AWESOME NEWS!!!! :rock Hot Toys is looking to make up for their Batman Begins Figure Bomb! :rock :rock

Please move this to General Movie/TV Collectibles, mods!

Whoa hang on....Bomb?

I own the Takara & the HT, and I really see now that everyone's insane for saying the Takara bats is better.

HT nailed the likeness. Takara is a skinny-headed chick figure w/ a cool Wayne sculpt.

Sorry, couldn't let you get away with that one unscathed.
:D

Back