Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

No worries. Did you receive it today? How does it look?

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

No, I wasn't home when the postman tried to deliver it. I'll pick it up from the post office tomorrow.

Here's a quick shot of my B team. They each have quirks. Still if posed right, they look fine on the shelf with HT figures. The freeman sculpt from ace is very good. Forgot Jimbo's hands was changing them out to put the walkie in and a fist. Oops!

D6AE98DE-EAB6-4836-80CC-FF3F3DE45E2A-534-0000006AA1A6CFAB_zps6e6bcf2f.jpg

Very nice .

Powered by Note 3

Picked up my Gordon clothing set today from the post office. This is probably the fastest I've ever gotten something shipped to me from China. After a closer inspection, everything looks pretty good. I will be grabbing a knock off body and head soon enough to complete my commish. Now HT better not release a version.

Looks nice, Rambler! Did you get it from the $109.99 seller? She got more in stock, I wonder where they all came from all of a sudden, it was near impossible to find one last year. Watch HT reveal their Bat Signal with Gordon figure now... :slap I think I want to pick this set up as well. If anything, I'll end up having 3 Gordons, one from each film, heh. :thud:

Yup, got it for $109.99 shipped. I was wondering that too, where they got more from. My only thought is they held on to a few to sell off at a later time when prices rose. Don't really have a better idea on that. I guess I'll be fine with HT releasing one. I'll just sell my bash like I sold my Bruce Wayne bash because of the Armory set.

His listing still says he has 6 left:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/231272819180?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Yea, looks great rambler. Think I'm going to order one now. Atleast the tie is done, the PIRP set I got had an undone one.... Wish the seller had the Gordon head too, but atleast he has the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do those custom heads look? The supposedly official HT ones on the eBay are like in the $100s....

How do those custom heads look? The supposedly official HT ones on the eBay are like in the $100s....

From the in hand pics, the paint apps look pretty good. And it's a recast of HTs and only $30, can't go wrong. Just ordered everything I need for Gordon. Can't wait to finally have a Gordon that I'm happy with as opposed to the PIRP set which I was just too lazy to futz with...

Cool. There are so many out there, I don't know which one to get! Which one is the best quality or closest to official HT?

Also, I forget, was he wearing the same outfit or something similar, sans the sweater, in The Dark Knight?

Got mine from the $109.99 Ebay seller this week as well.

Looks pretty good - though I don't like the quality of the jacket fabric (looks like easily-disintegratable material), but that's an issue with the set, not the seller.

I know what you mean about the jacket. I think as long as you limit how much you handle it, it should be fine. I kind of like the look with the sweater on. I will see how he looks without it first.

Cool. There are so many out there, I don't know which one to get! Which one is the best quality or closest to official HT?

Not sure, just bought the new Gordon head that released this month from iyyiyi. Comes with both glasses. I'll be sure to post close ups of it when it arrives.

As for the accurate outfit for TDK, I don't think he wore a sweater in that movie. Just suits with a brown jacket. ZCWO set is accurate to TDKR which he wore primarily.

Cool.

Sorry, I should rephrase myself. Is his outfit from The Dark Knight basically this but without the sweater?

Out of the heads on eBay, I'm only familiar with these two sellers, headplay because I've just heard it on the forums, and iyiyiy, she's always been great to deal with, plus she has the other outfit on sale, albeit a bit more expensive at $140.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Jim...8624?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ad56f1c30
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6...2842?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item20e5a2eaaa

Well the jacket is different from his TDK jacket. Suit is probably similar, but not the same. Pretty sure he wore a couple different suits and he didn't always wear the jacket.

I think the head play version is an older recast, looks good but they have no in hand pics. I just went with iyyiyi since I trust her, she has in hand pics and it's the newest version on the market.

Back