Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

My first figure and still one of my favorites. I would be happy if we ever got a Commissioner version but overall I like this one and am okay if Hot Toys doesn't revisit it.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

My first figure and still one of my favorites. I would be happy if we ever got a Commissioner version but overall I like this one and am okay if Hot Toys doesn't revisit it.

Commissioner ver will come with the same headsculpt as this one, just with 'newly painted technique' and also with batsignal, and another option without batsignal.

If HT isn't making a commissioner version, I wonder why POPTOYS won't make a clothing set like they did with Bruce's suit and Ra's...

Track down Mens Hommes set

Commissioner ver will come with the same headsculpt as this one, just with 'newly painted technique' and also with batsignal, and another option without batsignal.

^ I truly hope so. :pray::wink1: ^

robin-hood-prince-of-thieves.png

^ I truly hope so. :pray::wink1: ^

robin-hood-prince-of-thieves.png

Maybe even a 3 figure pack, like the armory which includes Batman, BW and Alfred.

This Batsignal could include, Commissioner Gordon (reuse of sculpt), Batman OC (reuse of inaccurate head again, from V1, V2 with same mouthplates) and a new Harvey Dent as DA figure. Everyone would be rushing to buy this set, as it will include Harvey and Gordon Commissioner outfit and Batsignal.

Then release a 2 Face figure, with just 1 scared head, gun and coin for $250USD for next year's exclusive figure. Make bank!

Then, no more. La fine.

Never, theyve got a factory of workers to feed, please remember. Lather, rinse, repeat concept.

Always throw in something new to an existing product, and rebrand it as a new product. E.g. A V3 BR Joker with a removable mask this time, with a newly sculpted head. Or a DX21, Joker with Nurse Joker costume etc. The possibility could be endless.

Never, theyve got a factory of workers to feed, please remember.

They don't feed those people, they chain them to the assembly line to starve.

They don't feed those people, they chain them to the assembly line to starve.

These people are fine craftsmen and craftswomen, quality like this isn't cheap for a reason.

These people are fine craftsmen and craftswomen, quality like this isn't cheap for a reason.

Yeah. And those reasons are PROFIT and LICENSE FEES.

I believe HT is no different to Nike. Quality shoes crafted by a-dollar-a-day workers made expensive by profiteering and incredible license fees paid to the likes of Lebron and Kobe.

If HT does release a Batsignal set with Commissioner Gordon, I doubt they'd give you the option to buy just the Commissioner without the signal. They're not releasing a just Alfred;no Armory or just Bruce;no Armory option, so if they do a Batsignal set, I'd expect them to follow the same pattern, you only get the figure bundled with the set-piece (or, find it parted out on the secondary market).

Wow! How much were those suit sets when they first came out? I think they're still available here (though already scarce) at around $80.

damn delivery is over 40 days. Getting close to the 45 day pay pal. Might be safer with the $139.99 seller. I've bought stuff from the other shop before and they process and ship very quickly. The $109.99 seller has every item sold on private listing. Looks iffy. Let us know if you receive it with no issues.

Back