Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I see. I can see why it's going up in price though. It's not a bad set tailoring-wise, as I saw on display. And I guess it still wins as the look that everyone prefers for Gordon.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I emailed the seller of the $109 set about his shipping. He quickly responded and said it was a standard eBay time that they put on and that he has the sets in stock and will ship tomorrow. He has an extremely high rating, and alot of Hot Toys sold etc. So we will see. I will keep an eye on the date and cancel/ask for a refund if it really stretches out to the 45 day paypal cut off.

I emailed the seller of the $109 set about his shipping. He quickly responded and said it was a standard eBay time that they put on and that he has the sets in stock and will ship tomorrow. He has an extremely high rating, and alot of Hot Toys sold etc. So we will see. I will keep an eye on the date and cancel/ask for a refund if it really stretches out to the 45 day paypal cut off.

Good deal. That's a nice price for the set it is very difficult to find now.

The $109.99 seller has every item sold on private listing. Looks iffy. Let us know if you receive it with no issues.

I just noticed that. When I reviewed his feedback on the eBay app on my phone, I can see all the items sold. No cheap listings like phone cases, alot of 1/6 items. But when I tried to look on my computer, all private.

Damn, I've been looking for those 1/6 Gordon sets for a LONG time, but never found them. Looks like they've stopped advertising them with "Gordon" in the name, hence my difficulties. Thanks for posting them.

While $109 is a relatively good price, given typical market prices for this clothing set, it should be noted that both those listings do NOT include the head. When originally released, this set included that head (so while $109 is still a good deal given current market prices, it's not as good as you might initially think).

It's really a pity because that head was fairly unique. Every other Gordon head I've seen (Hot Toys, bootlegs, and unofficials) have been based on his TDK appearance - the one that originally came with this set was based on his older appearance, in TDKR, which match the clothing set (also from TDKR). I just wish I could find that head somewhere.

Still, better the clothes without the head than nothing at all. Thanks again for posting them - I ordered the $109 set and will let you guys know if I have any issues.

Damn, I've been looking for those 1/6 Gordon sets for a LONG time, but never found them. Looks like they've stopped advertising them with "Gordon" in the name, hence my difficulties. Thanks for posting them.

While $109 is a relatively good price, given typical market prices for this clothing set, it should be noted that both those listings do NOT include the head. When originally released, this set included that head (so while $109 is still a good deal given current market prices, it's not as good as you might initially think).

It's really a pity because that head was fairly unique. Every other Gordon head I've seen (Hot Toys, bootlegs, and unofficials) have been based on his TDK appearance - the one that originally came with this set was based on his older appearance, in TDKR, which match the clothing set (also from TDKR). I just wish I could find that head somewhere.

Still, better the clothes without the head than nothing at all. Thanks again for posting them - I ordered the $109 set and will let you guys know if I have any issues.

I think you have this mixed up with the PIRP inspector set. This Hommes vol 008 did not include a head.

inspector1.jpg

Yea, the PIRP set came with the head which is an Iminime recast? And some with a body like mine. Not sure but I may be selling my set soon. Prefer the ZCWO set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap, I thought those sets were long gone and sold out!!! I'm tempted to get one but I'm worried HT will release their own...

I got the PIRP set with the head and really like it. $109 for just the clothes is high to me. I guess it depends on how much you really want that set. I don't know what the quality of the ZCWO clothing is like though either.

du7ese3e.jpg

The prices were up near $180 and people were buying it at that, that was around last year. This would probably be a good deal to many who are familiar with those times... I'm still holding my hopes up for a new Gordon w/ the Bat Signal so I am hesitant to pull the trigger on this, but otherwise I'd probably get it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, you guys might be right, looks like I'm confusing my heads again.

Thanks for posting them.

You're welcome! :duff

I'm tempted to get one but I'm worried HT will release their own...

Believe me, that crossed my mind several times before I finally pulled the trigger! I really hope HT doesn't screw me over anytime soon and drop a Gordon of their own. Once the TF exclusives for this year were revealed, I figured I was safe at least for another year. :lol

The prices were up near $180 and people were buying it at that, that was around last year.

That was ridiculous for a price. I don't think $109 is exactly a "great" deal, but this is a set that I have been looking for for a long time. So I figured to pull the trigger.

On a side note, I already got a tracking number from the seller. Now to just hope its not a bracelet or some other scam. :pray:

^^^ Awesome. I'll wait for your take on the set, if its good quality or not. I know iyiyiy is a good seller, I've purchased from her a few times before. And I've seen the other one before as well, might've made a purchase from them as well. They are both reputable. Thanks for the links, mate! I have it watched at the moment. :hi5:

Good to know that they are both reputable!

I'm assuming a narrow shoulder TT will work best?

Or is there another body that is better suited for Gordon?

So apparently my Gordon MH clothing set will be delivered today. This might be the quickest I've ever gotten a shipment from China. Now to hope its legit and not a pair of socks or a keychain.

So apparently my Gordon MH clothing set will be delivered today. This might be the quickest I've ever gotten a shipment from China. Now to hope its legit and not a pair of socks or a keychain.
Nice!!! Looking forward to seeing it and hearing about the quality! [emoji6]

Yep, can't wait to see that! Put my PIRP set up for sale last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back