Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Well the jacket is different from his TDK jacket. Suit is probably similar, but not the same. Pretty sure he wore a couple different suits and he didn't always wear the jacket.

I think the head play version is an older recast, looks good but they have no in hand pics. I just went with iyyiyi since I trust her, she has in hand pics and it's the newest version on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, mate! :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Dammit Rambler!!!! Just when we bought the ZCWO set!!!! :gah::gah::gah:

:lol I thought the same thing!! :slap My guess is that Gordon will be a set with Blake and the bat symbol. If that's the case, I will be fine with what I have and maybe grab a headsculpt and any accessories if they look good.

Haha me too, but that's a good idea picking up just parts. Maybe I'll just do that

There's nothing about this new release that is making me regret getting the ZCWO set. Plus its a 3 pack with the sign, Robin, and LT. Gordon.

This probably won't come out for a while so I'll be happy with mine for now. Sucks that it's also the TDKR version with the sweater... Do you think people would buy a custom Gordon down the line?

I'm sure someone would buy it down the line. I sold my BW bash after the armory was announced and I PO'd that. Unfortunately, I got less for what I paid to put it together.

daqy3u6a.jpg
2ebu8u6u.jpg
rugyguvu.jpg

Got my set today, really liking it. Beats the PIRP set by miles. Prob going to change out the pants and shoes. Or maybe just pick them up with the jacket from the upcoming HT. The neck plug sits a bit high, anyone know how to lower it? Only experienced with lowering neckless heads.

The pants and the shoes look ok there, but I have already been looking for suitable replacements.

Hi, I am thinking to let jim gordon kitbash out for anybody whp interested

View attachment 123305

uploadfromtaptalk1406428612094.jpg

Headsculpt and glasses from Hottoys jim gordon SWAT.
Body slim ZCWO.

Just throw your PM to my inbox.
Thanks.

AS much as I'd like to have the Detective version of Gordon I think for my wallet sack I'll settle with just keeping my SWAT version.

Not a bad choice. Its a great figure. Unfortunately, I traded mine for a DX Luke. Therefore, I'm in need of a Gordon.

Hi, I am thinking to let jim gordon kitbash out for anybody whp interested

View attachment 123305

View attachment 123312

Headsculpt and glasses from Hottoys jim gordon SWAT.
Body slim ZCWO.

Just throw your PM to my inbox.
Thanks.

Not allowed to sell here without a premium membership, mate. But I could possibly be interested, more so of the HT head.

Would I have a better chance selling the ZCWO Gordon TDKR clothing set by itself, brand new, or if I got a body + Gordon custom head and assembled a figure together and sold it for a little extra?

Oh, didn't know you were going for the Signal set. I would think you'd be able to sell it either way.

Using Gordon stuff and other extras for a custom Gotham SWAT. Check my facebook page for more customs:

1504210_775799372456809_3930503006313908500_o.jpg

10403843_775841549119258_427514995137433703_o.jpg

1960903_657636904273057_934029029_o.jpg

10628836_723735200996560_6304914043262497389_o.jpg

10628836_723735204329893_7151864752338851874_o.jpg

Back