Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Did anyone else notice that Lt Gordon is in the coming in the next 30 days section of the SS newsletter?

I think they might be selling the leftovers from all the shows.

I sure hope so :lecture

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

16.jpg

Get this one, personally I think it even blows away the precious Bale headsculpt of 2011.

Your shots are outstanding, xenom0rph! Looking forward to having the Dark Knight to display with Gordon as well...

Here's a quick shot of mine...
LT_GORDON_SWAT-04_zps61fca28c.jpg

I think this figure is pretty awesome...granted, a "suit" version might represent the character as he appeared most, but this SWAT version is pretty dynamic looking.

Let's see some more pics, folks!
(Especially from your lucky ones that have a DK to pose/display him with)

Did anyone else notice that Lt Gordon is in the coming in the next 30 days section of the SS newsletter?

I think they might be selling the leftovers from all the shows.

I believe you are correct.

I am subscribed to the newsletter but cannot see where it says that anywhere. Could someone please help?

I am subscribed to the newsletter but cannot see where it says that anywhere. Could someone please help?

If you've got the latest newsletter (9/20) ...it's there. Scroll all the way to the bottom for the shipping list...

Here's another quick shot of Gordon...

LT_GORDON_SWAT-06_zpsfaa4b04f.jpg

Hey guys, first time poster long time follower of the forum. I had placed an order for this figure and was pretty stoked on Thursday to receive an email from Sideshow that they have one for me (I was on the waitlist, originally ordered on August 15th). Way stoked to get this figure and it'll be my first Hot Toys (have others from the Nolan Batman series on order). Awesome pics to everyone that's shown theirs so far.

Welcome, Mike & Congratulations on the waitlist conversion!

Be sure nd post some pics of yours when you get him....

Welcome Mike :wave .. Congrats on the figure.

Thanks jedibear, I found it :yess:
Can I just ask, if I were going to order one, should I sign on to the waitlist or just wait until they are back in stock? Thanks.

Another great pic, by the way.

Awesom pics inkster and welcome Mike86! Gordon is a great figure and you will not be disappointed!

GREAT pics guys!!! thank you to all who suggested the packout to save the brown shipper.

Welcome Mike :wave .. Congrats on the figure.

Thanks jedibear, I found it :yess:
Can I just ask, if I were going to order one, should I sign on to the waitlist or just wait until they are back in stock? Thanks.

Another great pic, by the way.

I would get on the waitlist. Everyone (if they get enough) on the waitlist will get theirs before it gets placed in stock.

JamesHBK...I'd go with subzro's advice...get on the wait list....and good luck!

Gordon....light of day.

LT_GORDON_SWAT-08_zps4a5b2f3c.jpg

Thanks guys, thanks alot :)
Im going on the wait list as soon as I can. I hope I get a Gordon. He looks awesome!

Thanks again for more great pics jedibear.

Is it just me, my lt gordon seems to have a dark/tan color tone to my figure. Other people's pictures of Gordon seem to have a lighter tone. Also, is anyone else's SWAT lettering have a yellow discoloring tint to it?

Back