Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I don't find the skin tone too dark...and no yellow discolored lettering here...

Oh, and.....

Great shots, inkster!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

My Gordon has a fair skin tone. As for the yellow SWAT lettering, it has a small tent of yellow but not to noticeable though.

I have trouble getting the collar of his undershirt to be perfectly rolled like some of you. My fingers are pretty big, not allowing for finer manipulation of the cloth. I may have to ask someone with more delicate fingers for assistance.

I have trouble getting the collar of his undershirt to be perfectly rolled like some of you. My fingers are pretty big, not allowing for finer manipulation of the cloth. I may have to ask someone with more delicate fingers for assistance.

The collar doesn't fully go down on mine either. It just doesn't show so well on pics.

Great to hear such positive things about this figure! Thanks for your opinion Morphosis. Any pics?

And yeah, any Gordon in a suit would be great ... especially TDKR because I love his winter gear.

Anybody know a good kit bash suit for this guy?

Last edited:

Mine arrived last week, the only issue is finding "the pose." I'm not digging anything I set up yet. I thought I was out of Batman line, ugh :)

Mine arrived last week, the only issue is finding "the pose." I'm not digging anything I set up yet. I thought I was out of Batman line, ugh :)

You can NEVER leave the Batman......NEVER:slap

What do you think of the figure DarkSeed?

May I suggest: View attachment 51957

It's just a great pose from when he was promoted to "The Big Job".

I like the figure, I had every intention of selling it until it arrived.......and I opened it

You can NEVER leave the Batman......NEVER

I know. The lure of the 66 license kept me on the lurking in DC thread, then Gordon arrived. I opened to inspect and dammit, I was back into Nolan. I added Dx 02 back into my collection and I will likely get the new Bats, Joker and Catwoman and everything 66. That's all, I swear :wink1:

I like the figure, I had every intention of selling it until it arrived.......and I opened it

I know. The lure of the 66 license kept me on the lurking in DC thread, then Gordon arrived. I opened to inspect and dammit, I was back into Nolan. I added Dx 02 back into my collection and I will likely get the new Bats, Joker and Catwoman and everything 66. That's all, I swear :wink1:

I've heard it all before...honestly............:rotfl

Just like I was sticking to Batman..now getting Avengers stuff.......too:wink1:

I've heard it all before...honestly............:rotfl

Just like I was sticking to Batman..now getting Avengers stuff.......too:wink1:

Well I am sticking to Marvel (mostly) with SW and Batman stuff. :wink1:

I am doing well on passing the other licenses Terminator, Predator, BTTF, POTC, Tron, MIB, Robo Cop etc. :clap

I am doing well on passing the other licenses Terminator, Predator, BTTF, POTC, Tron, MIB, Robo Cop etc. :clap

I'm NOT.............:gah:

Same here, I am staying with Marvel, Batman and BTTF

has anyone convert this to a slim TT body by any chance?

Wanna see how it looks like before pulling the trigger on a slim body.

I'm leaving mine as is. My guy called today to confirm that this was arriving early next month :yess:

I currently have him parted out already, waiting for the slim body :duh

I currently have him parted out already, waiting for the slim body :duh

If I were you i'd frankenstein the bodies.

Take the legs from the slim (for the shorter height), and everything on the upper body from the narrow (which it comes with). That way the upper clothing will fit perfectly, and you'll just have to tuck in more of the pants into the boots.

I received mine but it is missing the walkie talkie. Cool figure though. Will contact the retailer for the missing accesory.

Back