Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If I were you i'd frankenstein the bodies.

Take the legs from the slim (for the shorter height), and everything on the upper body from the narrow (which it comes with). That way the upper clothing will fit perfectly, and you'll just have to tuck in more of the pants into the boots.

:clap:clapNever would have thought of that. Genius!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If I were you i'd frankenstein the bodies.

Take the legs from the slim (for the shorter height), and everything on the upper body from the narrow (which it comes with). That way the upper clothing will fit perfectly, and you'll just have to tuck in more of the pants into the boots.

Ah, I see! Good idea. That means all I need is just to take of the lower part of the abs onwards right. I'm a bit hesitant though. Considering I need to take apart those rubber covers for the screws :lol

Ah, I see! Good idea. That means all I need is just to take of the lower part of the abs onwards right. I'm a bit hesitant though. Considering I need to take apart those rubber covers for the screws :lol

Yeah that's right.

Go for it, not that hard!

You gonna do it eventually? Or you want me to take the plunge and see the result first? :lol

I don't have a slim at the moment too. But with that idea in mind, I prolly can use the left over, the tall lower body from narrow and use it for another slim for my fett... Hmmm

has anyone convert this to a slim TT body by any chance?

Wanna see how it looks like before pulling the trigger on a slim body.

Narrow TT on the left, Slim TT on the right:
Hot_Toys_163.jpg
Hot_Toys_164.jpg
Hot_Toys_168.jpg

Slim TT:
Hot_Toys_169.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBvBJABxII&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

It's probably been mentioned before, but I just got my Gordon today and noticed that for some reason he has "GCPD" on his collar (and on the box). GCPD is the comic book version of the police department, while in the movie, the police are just called the GPD. It's a bit odd that they didn't get this detail right...

Otherwise, the figure is amazing. The likeness is just as perfect as in the official Sideshow photos, and the accessories are great. Very glad I got this figure.

Sad that my UPS guy crushed some of the corners of my box, though, as it's a very nice one at that.

It's probably been mentioned before, but I just got my Gordon today and noticed that for some reason he has "GCPD" on his collar (and on the box). GCPD is the comic book version of the police department, while in the movie, the police are just called the GPD. It's a bit odd that they didn't get this detail right...

BertStare2.gif

Go back and watch the movie. His collar is "GCPD."

The inconsistency isn't with the figure, it's with the prop and costume departments working on the films.

Correct - the figure's GCPD is perfectly accurate, at least on the collar

Go back and watch the movie. His collar is "GCPD."

The inconsistency isn't with the figure, it's with the prop and costume departments working on the films.

I just watched the scene like two minutes ago. The collar most certainly reads GPD.

I just watched the scene like two minutes ago. The collar most certainly reads GPD.

Gordon.jpg

Edit: Damn Void, you are quick on the draw! :lol

Back