Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. And by the looks of it, people are more than willing.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. And by the looks of it, people are more than willing.

:exactly: I thought it was overpriced (especially compared to my Nick Fury) but i wanted it and I'm very happy with it.

:exactly: I thought it was overpriced (especially compared to my Nick Fury) but i wanted it and I'm very happy with it.

That's the key part. If you're happy with it and enjoy it, then it was worth it to you.

15.jpg

Desktop secured. :lol:

Just bought some 1/6 clothing for a commissioner kitbash, though I haven't found a brown trench coat yet. If anyone knows a fitting one let me know.Went for "Wild Toys" khaki trench coat for now and underneath the Somerset brown suit by Asmus Toys, will get back with some pictures when done.

Oh boy, my heart just jumped out of my chest when I saw the email come in from sideshow, my waitlist converted! :yess:

Oh and hello everyone! My first post but I've been a lurker for a while :)

Oh boy, my heart just jumped out of my chest when I saw the email come in from sideshow, my waitlist converted! :yess:

That's awesome! When did you order?

I just received my "waitlist will convert" email. And I order over a month after it "sold out". Either there were surplus to be sold or a lot of cancellations. On the fence about keeping it.

Last edited:

Congrats. I always tell people to stay on the WL. Oh and
2a585a2f5da04745c0149d30fc73d914_zps255b0d81.jpg

I just received my "waitlist will convert" email. And I order over a month after it "sold out". Either there were surplus to be sold or a lot of cancellations. On the fence about keeping it.

clap_zps9a1fa7d1.gif

Congrats! its a great but pricey figure.

Just received my Jim Gordon fig and it is simply a masterpiece by HT. I didn't know that 1/6 scale fig is quite big. Never owned HT stuff before so I never knew about the size of the fig. But know I know...

Given the price, I expect there were a lot of cancellations. To be honest, a large part of why I bought this guy in the end was not wanting to miss out. Plus I got it for about £30 less than UK retailers were offering. Which was nice.

This is the kind of figure that hurts for completists. A non essential figure (if they do a trenchcoat Gordon) that is limited edition, fairly minimal and very expensive.

Still looks damn cool on the shelf though

(...)

"HEAD, now gimme the Donut!!" :lol

picture.php

Finally found the time to pose this masterpiece...
Well most of the time I spent on the collar :banghead

In progress:
picture.php

Final:
picture.php

(Guess I'll at least change the glasses into the regular ones again)

Just got him out of the box...gonna mess with him more tomorrow. Pics aren't the best (cellphone).

8A73915E-2BE1-47A3-A073-5CC748E6D34B-1310-0000008CF4B05A34_zpsbc6ec8a3.jpg

3AD3212B-4BF3-4E62-A136-F1C2DB1E6531-1310-0000008CFAA61DE0_zps736bccf5.jpg

that Jack Bauer figure is dope!!!

yes it is....has grown on me a lot...wish I had it...

Did anyone else notice that Lt Gordon is in the coming in the next 30 days section of the SS newsletter?

I think they might be selling the leftovers from all the shows.

Back