Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Oh n the whole Chistopher Reeves figure is my favorite! This is my holy grail Shells075.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Thanks for the kind words man :hi5:

The likeness is great but the size kills it for me, honestly. But I can see most people being more than happy with it.

That's a more than fair assessment! :clap
I would love to see a Gordon on his suit from TDKR. Longer hair, older sculpt and he could come with the tracker they used to find the bomb in the truck, even though if he came with just that and an extra set of hands he's be about $250 :lol:lol

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a shipping notice from sideshow yet?

Hello,i am new to the forum is my first post, I'm Spanish and every day I look at your forum, and especially in this thread, I'm crazy about this figure and my dream would be to get it, do you know any store in the U.S., selling this figure?'ve seen on ebay but its price is very very expensive, thanks and congratulations to all who have it, thanks and big hug.

P.D:sorry for my orthography, use google translator

Hello,i am new to the forum is my first post, I'm Spanish and every day I look at your forum, and especially in this thread, I'm crazy about this figure and my dream would be to get it, do you know any store in the U.S., selling this figure?'ve seen on ebay but its price is very very expensive, thanks and congratulations to all who have it, thanks and big hug.

P.D:sorry for my orthography, use google translator

You from spain? I have family on my other halfs side frrom out there..my spanish sucks, but hete goes...

Ya no puedes compra en una tienda. Solomente sideshowlo vendieo y esta sold out...ehh.i tried

Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a shipping notice from sideshow yet?

When did you order it? Regardless I would call customer service, give them your order number and they will tell you whats going on with your order.

Overall I really like this figure but it has its issues. In addition to the price and long neck, My biggest issue is the patch on the jacket. The patch is glued on like crap and is flipping up along the edges. Would have been nice if Hot Toys had sewed it on. Might have to try sewing it myself.

Other issues are the velcro on the knee pads suck and the tip of his nose has a white spot (it looks like glare in pictures) so definitely not thrilled with that. He’ll look better when I have the DX-11 and 12 to pose with him.

When did you order it? Regardless I would call customer service, give them your order number and they will tell you whats going on with your order.

I sent them an email Friday afternoon and I haven't heard anything back so I'll call em in the morning.

I got my preorder in the day it went up.

Sorry about the crappy photos... took these really fast with my phone.
these are after I shortened my neck considerably. Looks a lot better to me. What do you guys think? Sorry I forgot to take a before picture.

Last edited:

I sent them an email Friday afternoon and I haven't heard anything back so I'll call em in the morning.

I got my preorder in the day it went up.

Yeah I would definitely call them cause that doesn't make any sense. Especially if they charged you the same time everyone else was charged two weeks ago and it seems everyone got their notice last week and delivery this week.

Just got mine today and I love it. Worth the $24o with shipping especially if you consider theses are going for over $300 a pop on Evilbay already! Hot Toys has done it again! Everyone is upset about the neck, but it really is a non issue unless you want to pose him with the neck straight up, and I venture to say most of us will not.

I agree...somehow the Gordon head seems a little small, but it does look comparable to the Harvey Dent head as far as proportion goes.

O25Wu.jpg

bcaPo.jpg

So I'm not sure what it is about the Gordon head that makes it look small...Haha of course that's unless if people think that the Dent head is small too.

Does look a tad too small. Just like the bale head from the 2011 TF ex

Damn does this guy look great in person. I just got done taking him out and the likeness is almost perfect. Sure he's overpriced, but it Gordon for ****s sakes. Looks great on the shelf.

Just got mine today and I love it. Worth the $24o with shipping especially if you consider theses are going for over $300 a pop on Evilbay already! Hot Toys has done it again! Everyone is upset about the neck, but it really is a non issue unless you want to pose him with the neck straight up, and I venture to say most of us will not.

Not sure it's worth $240 but I am happy with him. He will look great with Batman and the Joker when they arrive.
I did not notice the neck, mine looks fine.

Received mine today and I like it a lot. I wonder if they will make a Commissioner Gordon version now.

my batman begins gordon. his tie is actually navy not the bright blue it appears

Got this on FlexPay, so still waiting:gah:

I did pick up few loose parts and was able to come up with these......

A couple officers waiting on their Lieutenant.
Hot_Toys_166.jpg
Hot_Toys_167.jpg
Hot_Toys_168.jpg
Hot_Toys_172.jpg

Ready to enter the tunnels in search of Bane......
Hot_Toys_171.jpg
Hot_Toys_173.jpg

Has anyone been able to fit the helmet onto their Gordon? And where did you get the clothing to cover their mouths?? Looks awesome!

Back