Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

You from spain? I have family on my other halfs side frrom out there..my spanish sucks, but hete goes...

Ya no puedes compra en una tienda. Solomente sideshowlo vendieo y esta sold out...ehh.i tried

gracias bonestockbrz,Thanks bonestockbrz, here in Spain say that going to arrive, but few will come, but still two months to arrive, I regretted not buying a lot of sideshow, I had gone cheaper than when they buy here I'm from Andalucia, Cadiz, and I live in Chiclana.
Do you know if the "waitlist" are becoming?'m Thinking sign up, but not as it is, or if it got it, how do I erase the wait list? a hug

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Very cool, TK0083!

that Dent sculpt you are using TK would make a great Battle Los Angeles bash....

I agree...somehow the Gordon head seems a little small, but it does look comparable to the Harvey Dent head as far as proportion goes.

So I'm not sure what it is about the Gordon head that makes it look small...Haha of course that's unless if people think that the Dent head is small too.

Yupp - Dent head is too small :lol
IMO

that Dent sculpt you are using TK would make a great Battle Los Angeles bash....

Yeah it would - It's a nice sculpt

A couple officers waiting on their Lieutenant.
Hot_Toys_166.jpg
Hot_Toys_167.jpg

Hey mate,

Do you know of any place online where I could get my hands on that Helmand head you're using?

Woohoo, got it in too today. My vid review:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69JR_4JHqU[/ame]

There you'll see a stupid scene when putting on the helmet... ;)

Cheers

Nice review man!
Love the helmet part when you use the wacky music :lol

Great review!!! The music was hilarious!!

I might send my head off to a caster an made a knock off, shave the hair down and have it painted. Then I will be able to display it with the helmet & goggles.

received mine yesterday. AWESOME!!!!!! one thing, for some reason, SS felt compelled to put the shipping label on one side of the brown shipper and a large plastic sleeve with a small product announcement and invoice inside on the other. both completely covered the item name and number on both sides of the brown shipper. was successful peeling one off. the other stuck and ruined the brown shipper. some collectors do like the brown shipper too.

received mine yesterday. AWESOME!!!!!! one thing, for some reason, SS felt compelled to put the shipping label on one side of the brown shipper and a large plastic sleeve with a small product announcement and invoice inside on the other. both completely covered the item name and number on both sides of the brown shipper. was successful peeling one off. the other stuck and ruined the brown shipper. some collectors do like the brown shipper too.

You can ask Sideshow to put an other outer packaging box arround it next time. They charge a little more for that but it gives the figure an extra protection and the brown shipper box should come as new.

You can ask Sideshow to put an other outer packaging box arround it next time. They charge a little more for that but it gives the figure an extra protection and the brown shipper box should come as new.

A Packout.

Just got mine in today...In hand this head sculpt is mind blowing definitely glad with this purchase. :clap

Received Jim today! Aside from from his patch wanting to come off his shoulder, I think he's an excellent figure and I'm glad to have him for my collection!!! Will have more pics later!!

BTW, great video review xenomOrph!!

20120918_182007_zpseb7fc366.jpg

20120918_192559_zps06f4cec1.jpg

Last edited:

Just got finished putting Gordon together and I have to say I am totally impressed. I was thinking I may get rid of him prior to him arriving, but after seeing him in hand I will not. I do not see the head as being too small, nor the neck too long. The sculpt, clothing and accessories are all top quality. $240 is a ton to pay for a figure, but I am very pleased to have him in my collection. Great figure.

So so so expensive as you all said. Retarded price but I too am blown away. Really solid figure all around.

Only minor gripes are His badly glued on patch, uselessness of the helmet though I suppose it's more of a prop than meant to be worn and the lack of stick for the velcro on his knee pads.

Those who say his neck is too long. Please don't ruin your exclusive figure. It just takes a tug of the collar and some shoulder fiddling to look perfect

I spot small heads like its nobodys business but this head is not too small. Hot toys hands are always oversized but the all new ones that come with this guy are great.

Loving my Jim.

I'm glad I hung onto iminimes too. Two totally different looks that complement each other well. I like both heads equally.

Just got finished putting Gordon together and I have to say I am totally impressed. I was thinking I may get rid of him prior to him arriving, but after seeing him in hand I will not. I do not see the head as being too small, nor the neck too long. The sculpt, clothing and accessories are all top quality. $240 is a ton to pay for a figure, but I am very pleased to have him in my collection. Great figure.

I to love my Gordon figure now that he's in my collection.

Back