Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Finally picked this up today, overall I'm impressed, but there are some issues. Clearly, he's too tall. I think its a combination of the boots (which would make him taller) and the long neck. I wish HT would make adjustable ankle extensions, or at least the current ones easier to mod, as I think that would a) solve a lot of height issues and b) make the truetype even more desirable for customs.

Also, while its cool we got the helmet and goggles, it just doesn't look right on the head. I know they weren't going to do a second head or interchangeable hair piece for an exclusive release, but it does make the helmet kind of pointless.

I might try and shorten the neck or ankles later on.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just received mine today. This is really a great hot toys. Unfortunately there are some bad points imo. The neck is too long (but you can put the polo-neck better to avoid that) and there are some scuff on the glasses ...

gordon5.jpg

Nice photos Spitfire!:wave Can't wait for mine. Mine's somewhere between atlantic coast of US and Europe I suppose... let's hope for next week.

Just received mine today. This is really a great hot toys. Unfortunately there are some bad points imo. The neck is too long (but you can put the polo-neck better to avoid that) and there are some scuff on the glasses ...

gordon5.jpg

gordon2e.jpg

gordon6q.jpg

gordon4m.jpg

gordon1n.jpg

gordon3.jpg

Great shots, Spitfire! Thanks for posting...

I'll see for myself on Weds....

"We got you, you son of a *****!"

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

A side by side with Iminime's Gordon.
IMG_5029.jpg

Yeah super expensive for a pretty basic figure, then again he is a limited edition, just how limited nobody knows :dunno

Anyone else planning on displaying their Gordon more like the picture below? I kind of like that look better then all the SWAT gear and him holding the shotgun in an action pose.
7662047628_f6078ce387.jpg

That would be me!! I think the SWAT gear is too scene specific and doesn't really represent the character too well. The bullet vest also presses down the shoulder too much giving him the giraffe neck...and since I don't have the proper gears to bash a Lieutenant Gordon yet so I'll just pose him randomly as such...(sorry about the crappy iPhone pics :dunno)

rQrwh.jpg

h1c0z.jpg

7tvRf.jpg

ePoX4.jpg

bGVTQ.jpg

nKS8L.jpg

Lol sorry too lazy to do the clip mod...
vnBUb.jpg

Not really worth the price but still an amazing figure.
795d8.jpg

A side by side with Iminime's Gordon.
IMG_5029.jpg

Hot Toys looks better. Nothing to do with being biased. Paint is more realistic, more detail and the sculpt captures better features. Look at all the shadows off the sculpt. Yes it's more angled but the custom looks too smooth. The skin tone doesn't look as realistic as Hot Toys.

Hmm, I can't help but think of George Bush in the back. Or Josh Brolin.

Now I know this guy is little over 24 hours from being in my display I'm really looking forward to him, great pics ShortRound :hi5:

Now I know this guy is little over 24 hours from being in my display I'm really looking forward to him, great pics ShortRound :hi5:

Yeah mine will be here tomorrow as well. I'm really excited to get him. :panic:

Hot Toys looks better. Nothing to do with being biased. Paint is more realistic, more detail and the sculpt captures better features. Look at all the shadows off the sculpt. Yes it's more angled but the custom looks too smooth. The skin tone doesn't look as realistic as Hot Toys.

Yeah the custom looks more like a comic book character. Still good - but I prefer HTs version. If it wasn't THREE HUNDRED POUNDS!?!?! I'd get one.

You getting Mark I as well mate?

I will be getting him but a little later on. I've got other stuff coming to pay for before getting MK I. :)

I really like the uniform and the head sculpt is beautiful. Those gloved hands are hard to push onto the pegs with two layers of clothing pushing back.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Anybody looking for a IMM Gordon? :lol

lol, yeah I saw that one. Actually emailed the seller yesterday asking to see a pic with the glasses on the head, but never heard back. I would expect that the price is at least half of what the Hot Toys version will be selling for.

Back