Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

lol, yeah I saw that one. Actually emailed the seller yesterday asking to see a pic with the glasses on the head, but never heard back. I would expect that the price is at least half of what the Hot Toys version will be selling for.

For sure. The bootleg Wolverine head was at this price not that long ago...now its readily available for $30. So, I would wait it out.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Little fun I was having.......

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

Looks great, if only I could find one of those Iminime Gordons :gah:

I'm not liking the giraffe next either.

Would it be possible to pull the jacket collar up with the still vest on?

I actually tried that but didn't look too good to me so I decided to remove the vest entirely.

The vest is easily removed so it makes it easy for us to futz with. Just unzip the zipper half way and dig around the collar, but go easy on the zipper because it's kinda fragile and doesn't unzip at the very bottom. There are Velcro straps on both sides of the waist that goes to the back if you wanna remove the vest.

I also recommend removing the vest once just to redress him because out-of-box his clothes are very messy and wrinkly underneath.

awesome shortround! i plan on making him with more this look as well

What I love about this HT sculpt is that its sculpted all-in-one with the neck. The detail of the neck is amazing (it being too long notwithstanding). I wish they'd do that with Arnie instead of those silly tree trunk monstrosities they keep giving him.

A-Dev I agree with you. It looks very sleek on how the head and neck are one piece. As for the T-800 DX10? I can't wait till I have it in hand. Missed out on the first run but glad I can get DX version.

Yeah, the head is too small for me. I'm probably gonna go the other way and sell my HT head since I have 2 iminime Gordon heads.

Look who just knocked on my door? :panic:

79F6D059-ACE7-4879-8811-69A1215FEACB-2330-000002AFED73F6CA.jpg

Yeah, the head is too small for me. I'm probably gonna go the other way and sell my HT head since I have 2 iminime Gordon heads.

Do you really think it is to small?:horror No dis-respect, but I honestly think it has the best likeness of any Nolan-verse Batman figure Hot Toys has ever produced! I wish I had the guts to buy him, but I am not buying him for ebay prices!

Intothevoid, I am such a fan! You have the best Batman collection I have ever seen!

Do you really think it is to small?:horror No dis-respect, but I honestly think it has the best likeness of any Nolan-verse Batman figure Hot Toys has ever produced! I wish I had the guts to buy him, but I am not buying him for ebay prices!

Intothevoid, I am such a fan! You have the best Batman collection I have ever seen!

Thanks for the kind words man :hi5:

The likeness is great but the size kills it for me, honestly. But I can see most people being more than happy with it.

Tried a bashing a Gordon in suit but couldn't get his pants off. HaHa!! No ****.

354B952D-9D62-4C02-9543-9B81982D4782-2582-000002C845011A8B.jpg

Just got mine today, and already customized it. Neck seemed way too long so I took some length off... looks much better. This is a problem with most figures I see. Exacto-knife worked perfectly and cut neck line like butter.

Just a few more pics. Sorry for the quality was using my iPhone.

AC09F334-763B-4C60-9BBD-A099ABF9A943-2582-000002C7D80223E8.jpg

746B2D8A-F195-4613-BB29-0045E9F70612-2582-000002C7C84E08FB.jpg

7EDE4937-A50C-474E-856B-5084677D5381-2582-000002C7D0E7155F.jpg

955F0319-0368-4C94-9F1C-7D10FE21406C-2582-000002C7F205F87D.jpg

Why does bb batman look constipated?

irok84,:wave You just reminded me what a fantastic sculpt HT done on Chris Reeves Superman. Maybe HT peaked with him ?

Back