Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

From what the customer rep told me from @ SSC. It supposeably had to do something with the Labor day holliday.

If they weren't ready to ship, they shouldn't have charged.

It's as simple as that.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Anyone else in the same boat? And not had there's ship yet . This is a first for me where sideshow have charged and taken over a week to ship

I have accepted i will not be getting Gordon from SSC...i can live with that now....

Wow it's been a week since my card been charged and finally shipped.

Mine shipped on Wednesday 9/12.

That is one thing that bothers me about ordering from Sideshow, it takes an extreme amount of time to get something from them. I've never ordered collectables from anyone else, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But when I compare it to buying something from Amazon, or any other retail website, it just seems SSC's processing/shipping procedures are well below those levels. This item was charged on 9/05 and it will not be delivered until 9/18. 2 weeks in processing and shipping is excessive for a company located in the US and shipping to someone in the US.

Maybe you folks have some better alternatives of where to order these types of items (I know this one is exclusive). Seemed reasonable to believe the fastest way to get the items was straight from the source. But maybe I'm wrong. lol

My two cents anyway.....Other than that, looking forward to getting the figure!! ;-)

Got notice today and says it'll be delivered tomorrow.

Shipping SOON!!!!

Stupid Credit Card!

Got my shipping notice...scheduled for arrival next week...:gah:

Mine shipped on Wednesday 9/12.

That is one thing that bothers me about ordering from Sideshow, it takes an extreme amount of time to get something from them. I've never ordered collectables from anyone else, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But when I compare it to buying something from Amazon, or any other retail website, it just seems SSC's processing/shipping procedures are well below those levels. This item was charged on 9/05 and it will not be delivered until 9/18. 2 weeks in processing and shipping is excessive for a company located in the US and shipping to someone in the US.

Maybe you folks have some better alternatives of where to order these types of items (I know this one is exclusive). Seemed reasonable to believe the fastest way to get the items was straight from the source. But maybe I'm wrong. lol

My two cents anyway.....Other than that, looking forward to getting the figure!! ;-)

:exactly::goodpost:

Just spoke to Kathy at SS via live chat and she said my order should ship today or tomorrow

He'll be here today. Hurry your a$$ Mr.UPS guy!! :panic::panic:

Gordon's arriving tomorrow. very excited!

He's here...:yess::yess::yess:

7515b15af334f593d899e870e947a530.jpg

f1f9df3d8c1e5b907672a4850e8e5fee.jpg

You're so lucky! I don't have the guts to buy my first Hot Toy! I've been saying i've been getting any Batman for ages but after getting scammed by hottoysonlinestore i've never had the guts to go through with it! But every time I see Gordon, i get so tempted to get one, but then I found out he was sold out on Sideshow and he is $400 on ebay so I take that as a sign to not get one. My brother is getting Joker though.

I can't wait to see more pic's of Lt. Jim Gordon. :)

You're so lucky! I don't have the guts to buy my first Hot Toy! I've been saying i've been getting any Batman for ages but after getting scammed by hottoysonlinestore i've never had the guts to go through with it! But every time I see Gordon, i get so tempted to get one, but then I found out he was sold out on Sideshow and he is $400 on ebay so I take that as a sign to not get one. My brother is getting Joker though.

I can't wait to see more pic's of Lt. Jim Gordon. :)

Unless you really like the SWAT suit and really wanted that specific version I think if you wait a while HT will do a Commisioner Gordon figure in his suit/tie/coat combo at some point. There's nothing official and I'm just speculating, but it seems like most people think there will be another version down the road.

Back