Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

What time is it over at Sideshow at the moment? Any hope for my shipping today? :impatient: :pray:

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

What time is it over at Sideshow at the moment? Any hope for my shipping today? :impatient: :pray:

I would call them or chat with someone there now. They gave the "holiday" excuse and said a lot if orders are going out today.

Email just landed :yess:

Estimated delivery on the 18th, last couple of shipments from SS have arrived 2 days before the ETA though so fingers crossed for a Monday delivery

Just spoke to a rep at SSC and they told me that it ships out today. FINALLY!!! :panic:

I know how it feels to be getting a new release much later than everyone else too as normally I don't order directly from Sideshow (the shipping and import fees are too much). This time it was my only option. On the plus side, it arrives pretty quickly.

I won't buy from Sideshow because of that reason. I'm assuming UK shops will get it much later compared to SS.

I know how it feels to be getting a new release much later than everyone else too as normally I don't order directly from Sideshow (the shipping and import fees are too much). This time it was my only option. On the plus side, it arrives pretty quickly.

yeah, same for me. I usually only order from SS if there is an EX I want

Email just landed :yess:

Estimated delivery on the 18th, last couple of shipments from SS have arrived 2 days before the ETA though so fingers crossed for a Monday delivery

Still waiting ......:impatient:

Still waiting ......:impatient:

I still haven't had anything from SS but got the one from FedEx which always comes first, you not go one from them either mate? :(

Have not had one either bud I ordered mine quite late though think it was the Sunday

I'm gonna have to wait longer then most people who are getting theirs sent out soon or already have been :(
I have to get mine sent to a store in the UK and then sent from that store to me :( I probably won't get mine till sometime towards the end of the month. (...)

Don't worry, mine has to go it's way to Germany. We will stand this hard time waiting :tap :tap together.

Don't worry, mine has to go it's way to Germany. We will stand this hard time waiting :tap :tap together.

:hi5: Let's have a camp fire. We can eat yummy, chubby marshmallows.

Just called them a few minutes ago. Said that it was on a truck waiting to be shipped tonight.

Just got my notice too

Got my notice, will have him Monday. Can't freakin wait!!

Back