Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Iminime is better.

End review :lol

:chase

Yeah the HT headsculpt - I dunno, too small, too much eye shadow, and the likeness while great from some angles just doesn't shine through for me straight on as much as the iminime does. From side angles the HT looks better

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Have you looked at the paint on the eyes?

They are amazing. :clap

HT is getting better and better with their paint apps.

Mine arrived, now to wait for the FedEx bill:thwak

Not sure whether to keep it sealed up (have opened to have a look at box!) or open it up. I like this figure but I'd prefer a trench coat Jim Gordon.

Mine arrived, now to wait for the FedEx bill:thwak

Not sure whether to keep it sealed up (have opened to have a look at box!) or open it up. I like this figure but I'd prefer a trench coat Jim Gordon.

Oh crap, I forgot.

The bill comes later :slap:slap:slap:gah:

I got him..i got him!! YAY..my first Hot Toy...I didn't get him through SSC and got it off ebay, but got him last night locally and was happy with the whole deal...

Dammit! Went to pick this up from the Post Office after work. Closed early due to staff shortages!:gah:

I had to order this guy from Forbidden Planet.co.uk. Does anyone know when the UK site will receive their stock?

Whats going on here... Batman is a midget against Gordon.

I said from the start the body looked way too tall... And head too small

Needed to be on the slim body - will change mine over once I can find another slim

Never saw your post. Funny that Hot Toys ends up making Mark 1, 2.0 a midget and Gordon a giant.

And as I understand it the old Mark 1 was already a midget! Somehow they managed to make him smaller. Wheres the pics showing how big Gordon is? I went back a bunch of pages and found nothing.

Never saw your post. Funny that Hot Toys ends up making Mark 1, 2.0 a midget and Gordon a giant.

They're funny like that :lol

And as I understand it the old Mark 1 was already a midget! Somehow they managed to make him smaller. Wheres the pics showing how big Gordon is? I went back a bunch of pages and found nothing.

I'll take a couple in a bit

:yess:Just got this badass figure... Totally happy about it.. Now i really dont care about comm. Gordon, this figure really good enough for me.
:yess:

7986299642_8cf61b06b5_c.jpg

Granted Batman is not at his full height here, but yeah... this image... just not right :slap

It be funny if Gordon is the same height as T2 T-800.

Back