Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Unless you really like the SWAT suit and really wanted that specific version I think if you wait a while HT will do a Commisioner Gordon figure in his suit/tie/coat combo at some point. There's nothing official and I'm just speculating, but it seems like most people think there will be another version down the road.

I think Gordon played to big a role in all of the Nolan Trilogy for them not do do him in his most iconic clothes: A Suit.

Do you have the SWAT Gordon ordered?

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

My waitlist just converted so I probably won't get him untill Tuesday or Wednesday :/ I wish they had a local pick up.

My waitlist just converted so I probably won't get him untill Tuesday or Wednesday :/ I wish they had a local pick up.

I wasn't on a wait list and mine is expected to arrive next Weds. I say consider yourself lucky. :)

I'm on my way to queue for this at the local toy fair. Wish me luck fellas :wave

Mine arrived today!:yess:

How is SS converting all these wait list folks lol? Is this some kind of fake sellout or something?

I still haven't gotten my shipping notice yet. Is anyone going through this?

Mine arrived today!:yess:

How is SS converting all these wait list folks lol? Is this some kind of fake sellout or something?

I think a lot of people had second thoughts because of the high price and canceled.

I can't help but laugh at the recent "I'll pass and get it for cheaper later" mentallity people have gotten into lately. Once the figures jumped the $200 mark, that really hasn't been the case. Fury is probably the first sub $200 figure that has become rare immediately upon release. But I think HT has really dialed down their numbers from the last few months where they over-produced to the point of clearance. I think the days of cheap HT figures months after release are probably over again. Its retail or aftermarked mark ups probably from here on out again. Pre-order or miss out.

I can't help but laugh at the recent "I'll pass and get it for cheaper later" mentallity people have gotten into lately. Once the figures jumped the $200 mark, that really hasn't been the case. Fury is probably the first sub $200 figure that has become rare immediately upon release. But I think HT has really dialed down their numbers from the last few months where they over-produced to the point of clearance. I think the days of cheap HT figures months after release are probably over again. Its retail or aftermarked mark ups probably from here on out again. Pre-order or miss out.

Overproducing or over ordering. Either way HT's isn't making as many as they did earlier releases like Superman, Jack Sparrow DX, Indy DX(have no idea why they made so many of those), 89 Joker and Bats, and the Iron Man AU mark II.

I think Gordon played to big a role in all of the Nolan Trilogy for them not do do him in his most iconic clothes: A Suit.

Do you have the SWAT Gordon ordered?

Yes I do. Probably won't get it for a while as I think I sceduled my flexpay for a little later in the month. I'm pretty excited for it, but at the same I'm going to be kicking my self if they release a Commissioner Gordon later down the road. I'll certainly buy it, but it will suck that I had to double dip on the same character.

Overproducing or over ordering. Either way HT's isn't making as many as they did earlier releases like Superman, Jack Sparrow DX, Indy DX(have no idea why they made so many of those), 89 Joker and Bats, and the Iron Man AU mark II.

And also tracker predator, Sweeney Todd, Odin, cap :lol

Just got gordon. Surprisingly the queue is very very short.

I love that fact is cost $27 to ship my tumbler to the uk and $35 to ship Gordon go figure........

And also tracker predator, Sweeney Todd, Odin, cap :lol

Just got gordon. Surprisingly the queue is very very short.

Congrats :hi5:

Thanks Custo :wave

This is Indonesia's first time of getting their own exclusive. sticker color is black color:

E84F94B5-66D8-498D-B07F-F9052A57E032-10424-00000C8092C5F109.jpg

Some quick pic:

AC1430AF-DDE1-4248-BC23-3B0C48E67BA4-10424-00000C8183E85BA8.jpg

That was odd, It wasn't due until next week. Impressive. Time to do a review. \o/

Sideshow is awesomeness.

Back