Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Sorry, meant last years Batman/Bruce SDCC set came with it. You can re-create the scene with Bruce at the bedside of Gordon.

To think of it, did Gordon wear a bacalava in TDK?

He had one one during the Harvey truck transport scene and if I'm not mistaken he took it off on camera right after he pointed the shotty at Joker.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Hey, I'm Greek and I love baklava. All the honey and nuts. But why would Gordon wear this?
thumbnail.aspx
It would be messy. :wave

He had one one during the Harvey truck transport scene and if I'm not mistaken he took it off on camera right after he pointed the shotty at Joker.

Gives me another reason to watch TDK again

I'm hungry now

Hey, I'm Greek and I love baklava. All the honey and nuts. But why would Gordon wear this?
thumbnail.aspx
It would be messy. :wave

It's a nice substitute when accessories don't want to stay in place (i.e. Begins Suit Batman's boot.) Plus the ants that come along add more life to a display even though they throw off the scale.

It's a nice substitute when accessories don't want to stay in place (i.e. Begins Suit Batman's boot.) Plus the ants that come along add more life to a display even though they throw off the scale.

Batman vs. giant ants...

So we're getting a trench coat TDKR version later right?

I pulled the trigger. I'm gonna sell one of my original cosume batman figs to pay for it, but this will be excellent to have in the collection.

Good news to wake up to this morning. PO'd! Even if we get a trenchcoat version, it will probably be at least a year away. Also, its not just any SWAT uniform, its GCPD Swat, which is awesome. Hell, throw the balaclava from BB Bruce on this one with the helmet, and you've got a regular GCPD SWAT member figure.

Nice!!! That looks great, I can't wait for September to roll around. This will be my first HT Batman figure. I'm very happy with how he turned out in production.

Definitely want this one, but I don't think I can swing a September release.

Hmm.. so I reckon I'm the only who thinks that this figure doesn't resemble Gary Oldman then?

Back