Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Are people actually complaining about the Gary Oldman Likeness? Damn it's about as good as it's going to get! I think this is one of the best sculpts hot toys has ever done as far as likeness is concerned, especially in shots with his normal glasses he looks spot on. I know one thing this is the best Jim Gordon figure to date from any line or scale! Although I do enjoy the dark victory Gordon figure and the walmart exclusive movie master, but this SWAT version is the definitive Jim Gordon figure to date!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

For the price it better damn well be "definitive".

For the price it better damn well be "definitive".

LOL DAMN STRAIGHT! However I will be the first one to admit it will only be the definitive Gordon figure until Hot Toys does the "Commissioner" Gordon version in trench coat and with 1/6 scale bat signal until so they can raid our pockets once again, but I think the earliest that would ship would probably be December 2013.

So krec do you think the dx12 is truly the last batman hT will make from the Nolan trilogy?

i bet it will be the last dx nolan batman but definitely not the last nolan batman well see.

So no TDKR 2.0 bats? Lol. I can see one last Begins batman suit. But no more releases of the new armor

Looks worse for me actually

It looks sort of like him but I don't know, not HT's best work that's for sure.

Actually I think the exact opposite :lol

It's not 100% dead on accuracy, but I personally think its better than the iminime's version, which was the best so far.

Can't believe the $ to £ now. It's really terrible. $200 for a figure used to be a good price for pounds.

I'm really liking the in hand photos of Gordon and definitely see Gary Oldman. I've pre-ordered mine and am counting the days. I love he will be shipping in September and not 8 months from now. It will be great to add Gordon to my shelf!

Anybody who can't see that this is an amazing likeness of Gary Oldman, have either poor eyesight, or they are in so much denial that this beats the crap out of any custom they refuse to see it for what it is.

looks awesome.... but is it 225$ worth of awesome.....

I think it's more like $160 of awesome.

A must for me, I'm going to have to give up Bane or even the MKVII for this. :L

Anybody who can't see that this is an amazing likeness of Gary Oldman, have either poor eyesight, or they are in so much denial that this beats the crap out of any custom they refuse to see it for what it is.

Eyesights 20:20, and it doesn't beat the crap out of the Iminime at all. Both have Pros and Cons and neither is perfect, can't really say which is better at this point till I get this one in hand.

The tie wraps are a little funny though... never thought I'd see that on a figure.

I will get this and stick a trench coat on him. But I agree the sculpt isn't 100% I hate to say it... aaaargh..... I can't... but I have to...

It has HT asian eye syndrome.... where any random character from a movie suddenly begins to look like a Samurai warrior...

there, said it..
:)

The detail and paint is better on HT, but iminime has better likeness not too mention better outfit.
Personally, I think the iminime is better.

looks awesome.... but is it 225$ worth of awesome.....

this is nothing the begins exclusive last year was 224.99 people seem to forget this .

Back